Customer Engineering Manager
- Kaiserslautern, Germany
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Team Leader to oversee a team of Application Engineers that partner with a diverse client base across Germany. This role is part of our Distribution Business Unit and it based in Gross Gerau. Germany.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Develop a team of technically capable engineers across multiple disciplines, integrating a culture of best in class service, and encouraging collaborative working.
- Creating KPI's and provide clear guidelines for professional development that will motivate the team.
- Provide problem resolution for complex systems with a high degree of ambiguity and often global business impact.
- Identify opportunities to improve work processes and systems to enable high-quality decision making that meets business expectations.
- Coach and mentor employees to provide guidance on resolving problems, technical know-how, removing barriers to progress, and career path planning. Assesses performance and provides feedback to direct reports.
- Take ownership of resource deployment cost and timing allocations, project prioritization, personnel staffing, and Annual Operating Plan (AOP) management.
To be successful you will need;
- To be degree qualified in a relevant engineering subject.
- Previous experience managing a team of engineers.
- To be commercially aware, with experience working directly with end customers.
- German language skills are essential.
Back to top