College Hire - Fuel System Engineer 燃油系统工程师
- Chongqing, China
- Diesel Fuel System Integration for High Horse Power Engines:
- New Electronic Fuel System Integration & Development on Power System High Horse Power Engine Product - QSK19, QSK38, and QSK50.
- Engine Applications: Power Generation, Industrial Mining, Marine.
- Development of key critical fuel system components - High Pressure Fuel Injectors, High Pressure Fuel Pump, Fuel Filtration, Fluid Conveyance Systems, Low Pressure Fuel System Components.
- System level iDFMEA ownership and driving key NUD's (New Unique and Difficult problems) into validation tasks to ensure proper detection, and resolutions are in place.
- Layout Plan and Strategize existing resource to Conduct Design Validation Testing for Fuel System Components: High Pressure Fuel Injectors, High Pressure Fuel Pump, Fuel Filtration, Fluid Conveyance Systems, Low Pressure Fuel System Components.
- Supplier Selection & Manufacturability Discussion on New Parts - Localization project.
- Component Development Ownership for High Pressure and Low-Pressure system components - Working with designers on Design related task, with analysts on analysis tasks, with purchasing team on supplier discussion, with quality engineering team on Quality related tasks, with test engineering team on component and engine testing, with product release team on production release.
- Conduct design reviews for Production Release of fuel system Components to D (Design Phase), to L (Limited Production Phase), and P (Production Phase) - Successful SOP (Start of Production) Launch
- Lead supplier meetings to ensure supplier meets the expectations from the program for the DFS hardware.
- Problem resolution and ensuring to drive the solution to the field and customer.
- Support internal and external customers on training, trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Lead cross-functional reviews.
- Masters in Internal Combustion engines, or automotive engineering or related technical fields.
- Good written and spoken English skills. Interfacing with Global Teams - US/UK/India.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge in Fluid Mechanics & Thermodynamics.
- Able to analyze and solve problems independently and pull together cross functional group if needs team assessment in problem resolution.
- Should have patience & ability working with multiple teams and bringing them together for problem resolution, for team discussion, for getting collaborative work done when required for the job.
- Know how to use MS Office - Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel.
- Data analysis - Use data analysis skills to reduce test data, visualize results (charts in excel or any other data processing tool), and present conclusions.
- Presentation Skills - Need to have experience and ability to create good presentations. Concise, detailed, clear, and neat presentation skills.
Back to top