Account Manager - Aftermarket Sales
- Kaiserslautern, Germany
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today's most innovative thinkers to solve the world's toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That's what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Account Manager to join our team specializing in Aftermarket Parts and Service for our Distribution Business Unit in Germany
- Developing, managing, and maintaining business relationships with assigned accounts supporting the organization's sales strategy.
- Achieves sales targets and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Extending and expanding sale of products and services to new and existing customers.
- Negotiating and implementing contracts with accounts as authorized.
- Maintaining accurate reporting and forecasting through utilization of Cummins tools and processes (i.e. common sales cycle, Customer Relationship Management Systems).
- Responds to customer concerns about the company and its products
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Experience on sales on German market and that the position itself is sales in Germany
- Language skills (German, English)
- Previous demonstratable experience in an Account Management role within an Aftermarket product/service
- Must be able to collaborate with cross functional departments to ensure customer engagement
Back to top