2021 Campus Hire-Service engineer服务工程师
- Wuhan, China
Applies specialized knowledge of diagnostic principles and practices to develop, maintain, and support: diagnostic verification and validation plans, high-quality troubleshooting information, and less complex diagnostic projects for all Cummins products and systems.
- Applies diagnostic expertise on less complex diagnostics, projects, or tools under supervision.
- Develops and maintains with supervision well written troubleshooting instructions, diagnostic descriptions, and wiring diagrams by taking feedback provided by experts and technicians and performing the investigatory work necessary to determine the optimal results.
- Maintains the library of troubleshooting information as products evolve, experience is gained, and feedback is provided on the operation and servicing of the equipment.
- Writes procedures effectively with translations in mind.
- Communicates proposed troubleshooting publication changes for peer review and approval with support.
- Troubleshoots less complex problems and recommends appropriate actions.
- Diagnostics Development - Identifies internal, external, and regulatory design requirements for needed diagnostics; creates diagnostic procedures following standard process and tools that meet or exceed design requirements; develops and executes test plans to validate the diagnostic; publishes diagnostic procedures following required process.
- Electronic Service Tool Development - Explains scope of all primary electronic troubleshooting tools to understand which tools are applicable; identifies clear and robust design requirements by following the required process to ensure design meets or exceeds requirements; develops and executes test plans to validate the service tool.
- Technical Writing - Writes technical instructions so target audience can understand and apply; organizes product information and converts into appropriate content and format for the given publication and target audience; summarizes complex systems as well as break down into individual components and diagnostics to create service information using established processes and tools.
- Service Information Process - Organizes product technical information by utilizing available resources including established systems, processes, tools, teams, and suppliers to deliver service information to a target audience; identifies and resolves emerging issues by breaking down complex processes, tools, systems, or agencies in order to prevent delays in the delivery of desired outcomes.
- Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Nimble learning - Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
- Demonstrates self-awareness - Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Self-development - Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
- College, Trade School, university or equivalent degree in Engineering or related technical field or equivalent experience required.
- This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
- Minimal relevant work experience required.
Back to top