2021 Campus Hire - Controls Engineer - Manufacturing制造控制工程师
- Wuhan, China
• Assists with the development of all aspects of control systems, equipment, and machinery.
• Assists with the development and design of control systems; assists with the development and implementation of bench tests; alters software and equipment to ensure that sensors and actuators are functioning according to specifications; supports and debugs basic problems and change requests.
• Assists with the preparation of cost estimates; compiles required cost and equipment information, and drafts appropriation requests.
• Investigates problems and requirements of projects, and develops plans for solutions in line with economic, personnel, and environmental considerations for review by more experienced Controls Engineers or Controls Engineering Manager.
• May be responsible for the installation and technical support of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) based hardware and software.
• Action oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
• Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
• Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
• Controls Engineering Knowledge - Applies the application of controls hardware and software by specifying, reviewing, and approving company-owned and/or supplier designs for new or upgrades to existing equipment to interface with all levels of manufacturing systems.
• Controls Networking - Implements new and improved technologies and methods capable of transferring information from multiple inputs either within a local production process or into databases to link machines together or to analyze the process for overall operation enhancements.
• Controls Safety - Recognizes controls related hazards in a manufacturing environment (Electrical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic) to incorporate safe practices and procedures as part of the daily work plan to reduce injuries and create a safe machine environment.
• Electrical System Troubleshooting - Analyzes an electrical control system to resolve and repair electrical issues to return the system to proper operating conditions.
• Factory Automation and Control Systems - Implements changes to further automate manufacturing processes using available technology, programming techniques, and identifying needed material and resources for project completion to provide the optimum automation for the manufacturing environment.
• Machine Programming - Creates factory floor machine programs by designing and implementing solutions to improve usage of machine and overall operation.
• Health and Safety Fundamentals - Champions and models proactive health and safety behaviors by identifying, reporting and participating in actions to improve health and safety in order to build an interdependent culture and contribute to an injury-free workplace.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
• College, university, or equivalent degree required.
• This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
• Basic level of relevant experience required.
Back to top