2021 Campus Hire 校园招聘 - 简历预投递专用
- Beijing, China
Cummins is a team of dependable, innovative thinkers, who are empowered to generate and deliver solutions for customers, community and environment, and who expect to develop their careers through the challenges only a diverse, Global innovator, can promise.
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.
Every day, people depend on Cummins to do some extraordinary things in some unusual places. Sometimes we're under the hood of a truck. Other times we're using generator exhaust to heat a swimming pool in China. This is a work environment where doing something exceptional and thinking beyond your desk is more than part of the job. It is the job. If you think you've never seen a company like Cummins before, just imagine what it's like to work here.
As a member of our world-class Engineering team, if you are determined to attain the highest levels of professional excellence, Cummins can provide you with the career path and extensive development opportunities you need to achieve your goals.
Advancement with Cummins can take many different and rewarding paths. You may move along a path within one functional discipline or progress along a path that provides experience across a range of functions working with cross-functional teams and rotating to different areas of the company in various positions. Based on performance, business needs and personal interest, employees can cross operating companies, business segments and even geographic boundaries as they advance within our companies.
Your career with Cummins can start in any of these areas:
- Modeling Engineer - Utilize strong analytical ability, especially in physics, dynamics, and thermodynamics to model engines or engine subsystems.
- Design Engineer - Use Pro-Engineer as an engineering tool in the layout, modeling, and analysis of generators, engines, engine sub-systems, engine components and assemblies
- Performance Development Engineer - Develop Cummins engines to meet emissions legislation, while providing the customer with the best-in-class performance, fuel economy, drivability, and power.
- Controls Engineer - Focuses on dynamic closed loop control design and implementation for electromechanical systems.
- Power Systems Engineer - Develops and implements electrical systems for low and high voltage power distribution systems. Example focus areas include electrical system protection, human machine interface, electrical system and switchgear design.
- Service Engineer - Work as technical liaison between the Cummins field service organization and the Engineering, Quality, & Manufacturing organizations to identify, define, and prioritize product problems and implement solutions.
- Application Engineer - Support all OEM-specific engineering activities and ensuring that the program delivers to quality, cost, and delivery targets. OEM - Original Equipment Manufacturer
- Customer Engineer - Lead team through product tailoring to create and revise components, options, and ratings/calibrations per customer requests
- Manufacturing Engineer - Develops and implements process based designs, electrical and computer systems in support of lean manufacturing systems. Examples of focus areas are programmable logic controllers, automation systems, electrical and power requirements, maintenance and support needs for continuous uptime, and supply chain management, flow manufacturing, or materials/logistics.
- Industrial Engineer - Improve productivity/throughput/safety by utilizing Industrial Engineering techniques (ergonomic evaluations, time studies, delay studies, predetermined time, simulation, and line balancing). Participate in the development of key industrial engineering systems such as: routing or workflow definitions, cost analysis, standard work definition, performance tracking, line balancing and process documentation. Improve station ergonomics and layouts by designing new assembly tooling and station layouts, which are operator sensitive.
- Supplier Quality Improvement Engineer - Develop/lead proactive quality improvement plans (supply base) that will support our customer needs. Work closely with Customer Quality Assurance and Warranty groups to quickly resolve supplier quality defects and warranty issues. Manage, develop, and interpret acceptable quality standards. Participate in regular management reviews of supplier quality to communicate supplier status & ensure plant quality expectations are met
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical, Vehicle Engineering or Aerospace Engineering or related area
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Certain experience in a position/internship relating to your field of study (preferred)
Back to top