CultureIQ helps companies transform their own unique cultures into a competitive advantage. We offer a market-leading solution that combines human expertise with a powerful, flexible survey platform to help HR leaders quickly assess their culture and determine how to power it to meet their organizations’ strategic goals. Since 2014, we’ve grown from a 7-person startup to a global enterprise and we’ve become a trusted partner to 33 percent of the Fortune 500, providing our clients with a holistic view of culture in their organizations, and custom solutions to make culture work better for them.
Why We’re A Great Place To Work
We take our own advice on creating great cultures, and that’s why CultureIQ has received consistent recognition for being a great place to work. In 2019 alone, CultureIQ received 8 Comparably awards for Best Company Perks & Benefits, Best Company Compensation, Best Company Happiness, Best Leadership Teams, Best CEOs for Diversity, Best CEOs for Women, Best Company in New York City and Best Company Outlook. Our workplace is busy but friendly and flexible, and we are committed to helping our employees grow, succeed and enjoy the journey along the way.
Who We're Looking For
CultureIQ is looking for QA Engineers who want to work on a product that is used by millions of users. The software that we create at CultureIQ is a critical part of the CultureIQ business, and we want customers to have a great experience while using it. You'll be expected to do a mix of manual and automated testing. You will have the opportunity to provide tremendous value to CultureIQ by bringing your fresh perspective on all things quality related.
About the Role
- In collaboration with the engineering team, define and develop test strategies, test plans, test architectures, test environments, and test cases to ensure that the testing processes validate the product vision and software requirements
- Own feature testing and be accountable for delivering high-quality software
- Identify and analyze issues and write detailed bug reports
- Review and provide feedback on requirements, design specifications, and technical design documentation to the product and engineering teams
- Actively participate in improving QA processes, procedures, and implementing best practices
- Coordinate and run test automation, write and/or modify test scripts to maximize regression test coverage in Ruby, and analyze framework issues and fix bugs or create bug reports
If the above resonates with you, we encourage you to apply!
Back to top