Enterprise Account Executive
CultureIQ helps companies transform their own unique cultures into a competitive advantage. We offer a market-leading solution that combines human expertise with a powerful, flexible survey platform to help HR leaders quickly assess their culture and determine how to power it to meet their organizations’ strategic goals. Since 2014, we’ve grown from a 7-person startup to a global enterprise of more than 100 employees. And we’ve become a trusted partner to 33 percent of the Fortune 500, providing our clients with a holistic view of culture in their organizations, and custom solutions to make culture work better for them.
Why We’re A Great Place To Work
We take our own advice on creating great cultures, and that’s why CultureIQ has received consistent recognition for being a great place to work. In 2019 alone, CultureIQ received 8 Comparably awards for Best Company Perks & Benefits, Best Company Compensation, Best Company Happiness, Best Leadership Teams, Best CEOs for Diversity, Best CEOs for Women, Best Company in New York City and Best Company Outlook. Our workplace is busy but friendly and flexible, and we are committed to helping our employees grow, succeed and enjoy the journey along the way.
Who We’re Searching For
We are seeking direct sales Enterprise Account Executives to join our team. The right candidate for this role is a tireless self-starter who will take ownership of their territory and proactively coordinate the necessary information and support to meet clients’ needs that will ultimately close the sale. You know how and when to say no, to challenge, to teach and to solve client needs. Earnings are accelerated for overachievers and uncapped.
About the Role
- You will learn our business and the CultureIQ approach to strengthening company culture.
- Prospect for new business and manage a complex sales cycle from lead to close.
- Sell our SaaS service and consulting support into high quality accounts in the Enterprise space.
- Evangelize at the executive level but be prepared to interact at all levels of client organization.
- Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and demonstrate the most appropriate solution to meet their needs.
- Partner with internal teams including legal, proposals team and delivery to develop high quality proposals, statements of work and contracts that meet prospective client objectives and the objectives of CultureIQ.
- Manage and provide transparency and visibility into an accurate pipeline.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Travel up approximately 50% of the time.
- A strong understanding of culture, engagement and employee lifecycle topics
- Experience selling employee survey solutions or other HCM solutions with professional services
- Knowledge of Challenger, Solution and Social Selling.
- You have excellent oral and written communications skills that allow you to quickly work through challenges and accomplish goals.
- You can provide specific examples of how you take ownership of projects and
- Have excellent communication skills allowing you to quickly work through challenges and accomplish goals.
If all of the above resonates with you, please apply to the job posting!
Back to top