- New York, NY
Why We Need You
CultureIQ partners with companies to make culture a competitive advantage. Through our powerful employee feedback software platform, team of strategists and program managers, and CultureIQ measurement framework, we help companies listen to their employees and create high-performing cultures. With private-equity backing from ParkerGale Capital, we’re excited about entering the next phase of our growth story.
The Account Manager owns the commercial relationship with a set of our customers; this includes driving both renewals and expansions. To do this, you will work in partnership with a team of our delivery resources, including Strategists and Program Managers. The Account Manager can expect to spend 30% to 40% of their time traveling to meet with customers.
What You'll Accomplish
- Within your first 3 months, you will gain a deep understanding of how CultureIQ supports its customers including:
- Our methodology for quantifying company culture (Culture Framework)
- The key features and functionality of our CultureIQ platform
- The services we provide using our Culture Strategists and Program Managers and how we do so using the CultureIQ Platform
- Gain an understanding of historical approaches to measuring engagement and culture to effectively contextualize new recommendations
- An understanding of your account book, and classification of accounts by tier
- Within your first 3 months, you will master your book of business, including:
- Current relationship with each customer, including products/services purchased and renewal status
- Key stakeholders for each account and how/why they engaged with CultureIQ
- Strategic goals of each customer, and how culture links to achieving them
- Within your first 6 months, you will have developed a trusted relationship with internal account teams allowing for effective collaboration throughout the client life-cycle by:
- Developing a deep understanding of how the CultureIQ methodology maps to real life business outcomes.
- Developing a system to stay organized and appropriately prioritize accounts in renewal/expansion cycle.
Who We're Looking For
- A Sense of Urgency/Discipline: Day to day, you know how to prioritize, show energy and react to opportunities. You’re able to instill a sense of urgency in others and meet deadlines.
- Strong Communicator: You can craft clear, concise written communication tailored to specific objectives. You can match strategic objectives with a culture program that allows executives to quickly understand the value CultureIQ has provided over the life of a contract and demonstrate how the relationship will evolve in the future.
- Intellectual Curiosity: You ask questions because you have a genuine interest in learning more about CultureIQ’s value proposition and your client’s strategic business and talent objectives. Your able to uncover, identify and understand client needs and provide solutions that address those needs through effective discovery and account mapping.
- Influencing and relationship building: You are well-practiced at active listening and exhibit a persistence to gain a deep understanding of your accounts . You're persuasive and engaging, and you have proven examples of how you’ve successfully won buy in from a variety of audiences.
- Comfort with customer ambiguity: You should be comfortable taking high-level customer goals, translating them into a plan, and enlisting those you need to get the job done. As such, you will have examples of times when you took a poorly formed idea, sharpened it, and owned its execution from start to finish.
- Accountable: You have no problem planning the work, working the plan, and proactively communicating your progress along the way. You can tell us about times when you have rolled up your sleeves, taken ownership of a body of work, and delivered the results with minimal support.
- Kind, humble, and fun: We want you to be a person we enjoy collaborating with, spending time with, and investing in. You may be this person if you already invest heavily in those you work with, and if you consistently receive the feedback that you are a great colleague and teammate. A great sign is if people go out of their way to work with you, no matter the situation.
If the above resonates with you, we encourage you to apply!
Back to top