The ideal candidate for this position should have:
- 5 + years of extensive experience following Software Development Lifecycle methodologies
- Solid technical background with strong experience in Java development technologies (J2EE, XML, HTML, Java Frameworks including Hibernate & Spring)
- Experience with SOAP and RESTful communications
- Technical understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and methodologies
- Experience with object-oriented analysis, design, and programming
- Experience with designing and building multi-tier web applications
- Experience with data modeling and SQL
- Demonstrated ability writing clear and concise technical documentation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and deal with conflicting priorities.
We’re looking for someone who…
- is awesome
- wants to be part of a fun crew
- has clear written and verbal communication skills
- has a passion for providing excellent service to all internal and external customers
- is a supportive team player but comfortable leading as well
- is super organized
- loves change and variety
- isn't afraid to stand out
- is a fearless critical thinker and always looking for ways to work smarter
- is positive, driven, and full of energy
- is honest and trustworthy
- is willing to learn and be challenged daily
You’ll get perks…
- 100% employer paid Health Insurance for employee
- 5% employer match 401K with profit sharing
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Catered lunches
- Gym membership
- Random extra perks – for example, we recently had a spur-of-the-moment “fastest typist competition” with a $300 prize!
Why work for CSI?
CSI globalVCard isn’t your average office. We’re a FinTech company in Bonita Springs, Florida providing innovative payment solutions to some of the world’s most iconic brands, while providing the highest level of customer service and support.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage.
This is a small, energetic, and growing company where you’re going to have the opportunity to stand out, shine, and build your career, and where we place a huge emphasis on helping you to develop your skillset and become a major player.
So if you want a killer workplace that respects its team members, with work that makes you excited to get up in the morning, you may be just the person for CSI globalVCard.
Meet Some of CSI globalVCard's Employees
Justin is primarily responsible for developing the individual businesses of CSI globalVCard clients by promoting and providing financial product solutions for real-time problems.
Back to top