Senior Graphic Designer
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sr. Graphic Designer
*Cover letter, resume and portfolio of recent work showcasing your aesthetic and skill level is required.
The senior-level Graphic Designer will report to the CSI Art Director. This designer will take ownership of several specific project types, and additional direction & assignments will primarily come from the Creative & Art Directors.
• Become knowledgeable of all CSI products/solutions
• Actively participate as a team member by offering ideas and input to support and enhance current creative/marketing processes
• Design/develop/deploy weekly internal communications to staff
• Design and manage graphics/photography/charts & messaging displayed on office walls/monitors
• Design, implement, and manage an asset library of one-sheets and sales decks for internal/external use by CSI staff
• Work with RMs, IT, Operations, and Copy to design/develop training materials not limited to decks, booklets, and PDFs [both print & digital]
• Design/launch targeted landing pages for lead-capture
• Update company websites/blogs as needed
• Design graphics for social channels
• Present concepts & mockups to the marketing team for design review
• When bandwidth allows, work with product team when UI/UX review/input is needed
• Assist in designing logos, websites, and marketing collateral for kickstart companies
• Collaborate with creative & marketing team members on print, web-based, and interactive projects & campaigns for internal and external clients
• Take an active role in weekly marketing meetings and weekly creative roundup calls
• Perform all duties within assigned timeline and effectively communicate progress of assigned tasks
• Track all tasks in the CSI project management tool and report weekly accomplishments
Qualifications & Skills
• Four-year related degree and a minimum of 5 years design experience in an in-house creative department or design firm.
• Strong organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
• Possess excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Expert knowledge in graphic production process.
• Able to take direction well, and works well with tight deadlines in a collaborative team environment.
• Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity for CSI and its products, incubator companies, and clients.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience with HTML, Wordpress, and motion graphics
• Possess strong conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
CSI isn’t your average office. We’re a FinTech company in Bonita Springs, Florida providing innovative payment solutions to some of the world’s most iconic brands, while providing the highest level of customer service and support.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage.
This is a small, energetic, and growing company where you’re going to have the opportunity to stand out, shine, and build your career, and where we place a huge emphasis on helping you to develop your skillset and become a major player. We’re never complacent or restricted to traditional ways of thinking, which is why we’ve remained at the forefront of the payments industry for over 25 years.
So if you want a killer workplace that respects its team members, with work that makes you excited to get up in the morning, you may be just the person for CSI.
Meet Some of CSI globalVCard's Employees
Justin is primarily responsible for developing the individual businesses of CSI globalVCard clients by promoting and providing financial product solutions for real-time problems.
Back to top