Relationship Manager / Account Manager
Interested candidates must submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements in order to be considered. This position will be based in our Bonita Springs, Florida office. Local candidates only, please, as no relocation assistance will be provided.
You’re so bright your doctor’s prescribed you a dimmer switch. You’re multitasking abilities are so evolved that you’re reading this while mediating an argument between your two best friends and riding in circles around the community pool on your unicycle. The energy you exude puts you so on top of your game that people line up just to be near you. You obsess about detail, you crush deadlines, and you strategize like a championship poker player. You’re as organized as the mafia and as discrete as James Bond.
You know without a doubt that you can complete complex tasks and projects quickly with virtually no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, even if you don’t have the whole picture. If this sounds like a typical day in your fantastic life, we want to hear from you.
CSI is seeking a high energy, motivated, dependable team player with a positive attitude. The Relationship Manager/Account Manager is a key position within CSI’s electronic payments division. As part of the company’s award-winning customer service team, the Relationship Manager is responsible for maintaining client accounts, creating strong service-oriented relationships, managing vendor enrollment, and working to increase revenue for each client.
- Manage and grow all necessary client services including but not limited to implementation, vendor enrollment, vendor support, and ongoing account maintenance
- Confidently lead client implementations through conference calls and onsite visits
- Proactively manage new and existing globalVCard vendor databases
- Develop strategic methods for client/vendor retention and revenue growth
- Maintain an understanding of CSI’s products for the purpose of presenting new solutions and services to globalVCard client base
- Provide innovative and creative ideas to enhance the globalVCard program
- Provide timely, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on client progress
- Become APS (Accounts Payable Specialist) certified
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Are you awesome?
- Do you want to be part of a fun crew?
- Are you passionate about forming relationships with clients?
- Do you have an interest in FinTech?
- Are you super organized?
- Are you a fearless critical thinker?
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business, communications, finance, or related fields
- Financial, technology, FinTech backgrounds are a huge bonus
- Experience in banking, media, and/or hospitality a plus
- Credit card processing or credit card services background helpful
PERKS PERKS PERKS:
- 100% employer paid Health Insurance for employees
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Catered lunches
- Gym membership
- Random extra perks – for example, we recently had a spur-of-the-moment “fastest typist competition” with a $300 prize! We’re also sending all of our employees and their immediate family members to Disney World this summer!
MONEY MONEY MONEY:
We always start by asking you – what sort of a salary are you looking for? You tell us what you’re likely to cost and we’ll tell you if our pockets are deep enough.
ONE LAST THING…
We can’t wait to see what you can do. So make sure you include a cover letter explaining your experiences.
CSI isn’t your average office. We’re a FinTech company in Bonita Springs, Florida providing innovative payment solutions to some of the world’s most iconic brands, while providing the highest level of customer service and support.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage.
This is a small, energetic, and growing company where you’re going to have the opportunity to stand out, shine, and build your career, and where we place a huge emphasis on helping you to develop your skillset and become a major player. We’re never complacent or restricted to traditional ways of thinking, which is why we’ve remained at the forefront of the payments industry for over 25 years.
So if you want a killer workplace that respects its team members, with work that makes you excited to get up in the morning, you may be just the person for CSI.
Meet Some of CSI globalVCard's Employees
Justin is primarily responsible for developing the individual businesses of CSI globalVCard clients by promoting and providing financial product solutions for real-time problems.
Back to top