Regional Vice President of Sales - Direct and Partnership - Dallas Area
Regional Vice President of Sales - Direct and Partnership
For over 27 years, CSI Enterprises, Inc. has provided innovative payment solutions to some of the world’s most iconic brands, while providing the highest level of customer service and support. Under its trademark brand name globalVCard, CSI’s highly secure and innovative financial payment products include virtual credit card solutions for Travel, AP automation payments to vendors, mobile applications, corporate purchasing cards, and business fleet fueling/maintenance payment cards.
CSI globalVCard is seeking a Regional Vice President of Sales to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to lead globalVCard’s entry into new markets and generate new revenue in an assigned geographical territory. This position would be physcially located in our Dallas, Texas office.
- Responsible for growing new business by demonstrating and selling our solution to large market commercial accounts in AP e-payments using virtual cards, ACH, FX, check (Total AP payments) and AP automation software including P2P and AP workflow/software solutions and partnerships
- Conduct extensive research to understand potential clients' goals, objectives and challenges - fully understanding our distinctive difference in the marketplace
- Exceptional consultative selling skills are essential, with the ability to communicate our end to end solution effectively to key decision makers within a prospective organization
- Ability to see the process through to the end to close the deal and assist with implementation
- Ability to understand the different processes with the electronic payment space and how our program can provide effective solutions
- Accurate, professional and timely communication is required with potential clients and internal groups
- Ability to demonstrate our product in a very high-level, technical format
- Ability to meet required, set sales/revenues targets and sell a complete software solution package for AP
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in finance
- Successful 5+ years selling experience in the corporate payments space and or AP workflow, P2P software solutions, or AP virtual card payment solutions
- Must posses a comfort level with and have proven ability to demo software and technology via webinar, phone and face-to-face
- Experience selling and conducting demos for financial software strongly preferred
- Experience selling to large corporate clients at the VP and C-Level
- Strong prospecting and business development skills with the ability to quickly build a portfolio
- Excellent, verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Must possess strong time management skills, organizational skills and the ability to work effectively on your own to meet and exceed goals
- Must represent CSI globalVCard in a professional and knowledgeable capacity
- 50/50 ratio of cold calling/prospecting and providing partnership leads
Why work for CSI?
At CSI you’ll discover a high-tech, entrepreneurial culture with the experience, leadership and resources you need to be successful. We’re never complacent or restricted to traditional ways of thinking, which is why we’ve remained at the forefront of the B2B payments industry for over 27 years.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about empowering our employees to ‘think big’ and make a difference. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage. If this describes you, we’d love to meet you.
Meet Some of CSI globalVCard's Employees
Justin is primarily responsible for developing the individual businesses of CSI globalVCard clients by promoting and providing financial product solutions for real-time problems.
Back to top