New Accounts Specialist
New Accounts Specialist – Bonita Springs, FL
Interested candidates must submit resume and cover letter in order to be considered.
CSI globalVCard isn’t your average office. We’re a FinTech company in Bonita Springs, Florida providing innovative payment solutions to some of the world’s most iconic brands, while offering the highest level of customer service and support.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage.
This is a small, energetic, and growing company where you’re going to have the opportunity to stand out, shine, and build your career, and where we place a huge emphasis on helping you to develop your skillset so that your contributions can have an immediate impact on our success.
So, if you want a killer workplace that respects its team members, with work that makes you excited to get up in the morning, you may be just the person for CSI globalVCard.
CSI globalVCard is seeking a high energy, motivated, dependable team player with a positive attitude. An accounting or finance background is helpful. This position is responsible for managing the full client onboarding process and will work closely with the Risk & Compliance Team. Primary responsibilities will include documentation receipt, tracking and accurate data entry within systems. Additionally, the position will require coordination with multiple internal teams, communication regarding client onboarding progress and recommendations for process improvements.
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Are you client focused with a keen sense of risk awareness? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment?
This is what you’ll do…
• manage onboarding of new client relationships by gathering and validating all relevant legal documentation to adhere to Know Your Customer (KYC) and other regulations for new relationships
• maintain information in contact management systems for monitoring and ongoing reporting needs
• capture and record appropriate data in globalVCard systems in a timely manner throughout the process
• research and investigate business verification due diligence data
• ensure appropriate business teams are kept appraised of application lifecycle
• collaborate with Sales, Relationship Management, Operations and Risk and Compliance teams
• commit to continuous process improvement
We’re looking for someone who…
• is awesome
• wants to be part of a fun crew
• has excellent communication and listening skills
• is independent and self-motivated
• has an ability to adapt and be flexible in a team environment
• has excellent analytical skills
• has an eye for detail
• is comfortable with file transmission processes and troubleshooting
• is super organized
• is a fearless critical thinker and always looking for ways to work smarter
• has an ability to get up to speed quickly with new or unfamiliar subject matter.
• has a BS/BA Degree - Accounting, Finance, or Business preferred or equivalent military experience
• has an interest in financial products and markets
• loves change and variety
• isn't afraid to stand out
• is positive, driven, and full of energy
• is honest and trustworthy
• is willing to learn and be challenged daily
You’ll get perks…
• 100% employer paid Health Insurance for employee
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Catered lunches
• Gym membership
• Random extra perks – for example, we recently had a spur-of-the-moment “fastest typist competition” with a $300 prize!
Why work for CSI?
At CSI you’ll discover a high tech, entrepreneurial culture with the experience, leadership and resources you need to be successful. We’re never complacent or restricted to traditional ways of thinking, which is why we’ve remained at the forefront of the payments industry for over 25 years.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about empowering our employees to ‘think big’ and make a difference. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage. If this describes you, we’d love to meet you.
Meet Some of CSI globalVCard's Employees
Cindy guides CSI globalVCard employees in their understanding of external regulations and internal policies that must be complied with on a day-to-day basis.
Back to top