IT Product Support Specialist
Interested candidates must submit a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements in order to be considered.
CSI globalVCard isn’t your average office. We’re a FinTech company in Bonita Springs, Florida providing innovative payment solutions to some of the world’s most iconic brands, while providing the highest level of customer service and support.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage.
This is a small, energetic, and growing company where you’re going to have the opportunity to stand out, shine, and build your career, and where we place a huge emphasis on helping you to develop your skillset and become a major player.
So if you want a killer workplace that respects its team members, with work that makes you excited to get up in the morning, you may be just the person for CSI globalVCard.
The IT department at CSI globalVCard is growing and we're seeking to add a new member to our support team.
This person will be directly involved with the day-to-day support of our homegrown web-based software products. While some parts of this position will involve helpdesk activities, duties are varied and will include: assisting internal users with account setup problems; troubleshooting, identifying and resolving customer issues; participating in regular meetings with our software development team; occasional testing of new products and features; user training; and working with other departments as needed to assist existing or potential customers. Support may be provided in person, via phone, email or web conference.
• Previous software support or helpdesk experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Good organizational skills and the ability juggle multiple projects and prioritize accordingly
• Proven analytical and troubleshooting skills along with attention to detail
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office
Also good to have:
• Previous experience working in banking or payment processing environments
• Experience with Jira and Confluence
• Experience with web-based APIs
• Experience with Salesforce.com
• Understanding of internet communication protocols (HTTP, FTP, SFTP)
• Familiarity with Linux & Mac OS
• Familiarity with databases & reporting software
You’ll get perks…
• 100% employer paid Health Insurance for employee
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Catered lunches
• Gym membership
• Random extra perks – for example, we recently had a spur-of-the-moment “fastest typist competition” with a $300 prize!
This position is located on site at our headquarters in Bonita Springs, FL. Employment is contingent on background check and drug testing.
Meet Some of CSI globalVCard's Employees
Cindy guides CSI globalVCard employees in their understanding of external regulations and internal policies that must be complied with on a day-to-day basis.
Back to top