Financial Client Support Specialist
Interested candidates must submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements in order to be considered. This position will be based in our Bonita Springs, Florida office. Local candidates only, please, as no relocation assistance will be provided.
Are you awesome? Are you a passionate believer in providing superior customer service? Are you positive, driven, and full of energy? WE WANT YOU!
An exciting career in…Financial Client Support!
Entrepreneurial B2B Financial Services Company looking for a high energy, motivated, and dependable team player with a positive attitude. The Financial Client Support Specialist assists Client Relationship Managers with supplier relations on behalf of our clients. You will troubleshoot any supplier related questions, as well as establish and grow the relationship with strategic suppliers. This position is a stepping stone in a career at CSI – you will have ample opportunity to grow within the role and to grow within the company.
This is what you’ll do…
- Establish relationships with our clients’ suppliers
- Register new suppliers to accept CSI electronic payments
- Collect, and accurately input supplier information into our database
- Assist suppliers with questions or comments that come into our support box
- Follow-up with suppliers who have not processed client payments
- Process payments for each business unit
- Identify trends and opportunities for increased efficiencies
- Develop strategic methods for supplier retention and revenue growth
- Troubleshoot any logistical problems for suppliers
- Other cool stuff
We’re looking for someone…
- Who has excellent computer skills: Salesforce, Excel, Outlook, Word
- Who is super organized
- Who loves change and variety
- Who is a fearless critical thinker and is always looking for ways to work smarter
- Who has excellent communication and listening skills
- Who is honest and trustworthy
- Who is personable and loves to talk to clients
- Who is willing to learn and be challenged daily
It’s helpful if…
- You have a financial, technology, and/or FinTech background
- You have experience in banking, media, and/or hospitality
- You have credit card processing or credit card services background
You’ll get perks…
- 100% employer paid Health Insurance
- 5% employer match 401K
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Catered lunches
- Random extra perks – for example, we recently had a spur-of-the-moment “fastest typist competition” with a $300 prize!
Why work for CSI?
CSI isn’t your average office. We’re a FinTech company in Bonita Springs, Florida providing innovative payment solutions to some of the world’s most iconic brands, while providing the highest level of customer service and support.
Our company culture reflects the value of working hard, the importance of giving back, and the joy of having fun along the way. At the core, our business is all about people. It’s about hiring the best talent. It’s about making our customers feel special every time we engage.
This is a small, energetic, and growing company where you’re going to have the opportunity to stand out, shine, and build your career, and where we place a huge emphasis on helping you to develop your skillset and become a major player. We’re never complacent or restricted to traditional ways of thinking, which is why we’ve remained at the forefront of the payments industry for over 25 years.
So if you want a killer workplace that respects its team members, with work that makes you excited to get up in the morning, you may be just the person for CSI.
Meet Some of CSI globalVCard's Employees
Justin is primarily responsible for developing the individual businesses of CSI globalVCard clients by promoting and providing financial product solutions for real-time problems.
Back to top