Talent Acquisition & Onboarding Specialist
Grow your Career with CSE Insurance Group!
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition & Onboarding Specialist to join our Human Resources team. Our team members play an integral role in the innovation and growth of our organization.
Join CSE and be part of the excitement. You'll love our stuff!
CSE Insurance Group is seeking a tech savvy, motivated individual who is excited to make a direct impact on our growing organization. This role will team directly with our VP of People and work with business leaders to drive People and Recruiting initiatives. In particular, we're looking for someone with strong people and project management skills. The ideal candidate is creative, resourceful, flexible, has a continuous improvement mindset, and solutions oriented.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the full recruiting process, ensuring all parts of the pipeline are well managed and candidates are provided with a WOW experience
- Manage recruiting outlets (e.g., LinkedIn, Glassdoor, CSE careers page, etc.), sourcing, scheduling, and liaising with candidates and internal hiring teams to deliver hiring results against goals
- Plan and execute recruiting events on an as-needed basis to identify prospective candidates
- Own all aspects of the candidate experience, from sourcing to onboarding
- Generate recruitment analytics for evaluation of programs and approaches
- Administer the I9 and immigration processes
- Maintain employee records and reporting
- Manage the Employee Referral Program
- Maximize the functionality of our Taleo System to support the needs of our hiring teams and improve the candidate experience
- Assist the HR department with other human resources areas such as benefits administration, engagement initiatives, and employee customer service
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND BEHAVIORS:
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and experience with Taleo.
- Ability to leverage technology and working relationships to solve business problems. Innovative and collaborative approach to problem solving to achieve business results.
- Proactive in dealing with customers and takes ownership and responsibility for driving issues to resolution.
- Excellent time management skills. Proven record of successful delivery of reports/dashboards.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills. Balances listening and talking, speaking and writing clearly and accurately, influencing others and keeping others informed.
- Achieves a standard of excellence with work processes and outcomes, honoring company policies and regulatory compliance.
- Team oriented, building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
- Is receptive to feedback and willing to learn, embracing continuous improvement.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE, LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in business
- Up to 3 years of full cycle recruiting experience in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Knowledge and experience using social media to attract new talent
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), preferably Taleo
- Experience with reporting and analytics
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship or relocation assistance*
At CSE, we offer a competitive benefits package (to include profit sharing and 401K match) complemented by work-life balance programs to support our employees.
Who We Are
CSE Insurance Group is a multi-line provider of personal, commercial property and casualty insurance recognized for its fairness, integrity and exceptional service.
A community of good people define our company
CSE Insurance Group is a local company. Our community is your community. Being good people defines us and the agents that represent our products.
What We Do
Protect with well-made insurance, delight with exception service
Our customers deserve exceptional service and well made, high-quality insurance at a reasonable cost. They should feel positive about the protection CSE insurance provides.
How We Think
Create confidence in our customer's mind everyday
Every time we connect with you is an opportunity to express our purpose — to exemplify the integrity we demand of ourselves and our company.
Meet Some of CSE Insurance Group's Employees
Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst
Fausto is focused on helping CSE transition to a new phase of automation and predictive modeling, heading up the Software Team responsible for crafting a new and crucial data warehouse.
Back to top