Insurance Product Analyst
Grow your Career with CSE Insurance Group!
We are currently seeking a Insurance Product Analyst to join our Product team. Our team members play an integral role in the innovation and growth of our organization.
Join CSE and be part of the excitement. You'll love our stuff!
The Insurance Product Analyst will support product management and underwriting in development of new process and products features to achieve profit and growth goals. Provide analysis to evaluate and manage rating, vendor usage, underwriting guidelines, coverage forms, and process.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze market, customer and, industry trends; assess best practices and vendor products
- Conduct competitive analysis for: coverage, rates, process, rules and communications
- Evaluate the proposed impact of procedure, vendor and program changes to key metrics such as expense, profit, production, retention and satisfaction
- Contribute to written marketing communications to customers
- Vendor budget analysis and vendor relationship oversight
- Comparative rater vendor management
- Document management and controls (app, dec page, quote, coverage, etc.)
- Quality assurance testing for product and Underwriting changes
- Facilitate IT enhancement and defect prioritization across products and underwriting
- Communicate analysis findings in presentations and in writing
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND BEHAVIORS:
- Stay current with industry practices and insurance regulation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Curious to learn in a fun collaborative environment
- Proven successes delivering customer friendly solutions
- Microsoft: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio
- Understands company rating plans, cause of loss, frequency and severity patterns, and cat risk management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organized, pays attention to details
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, presentation, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Team oriented, and demonstrates a positive attitude
- Receptive to feedback, adaptable to change and has a desire to learn
REQUIRED EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE, LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Two plus years of P&C insurance business analyst or product analyst experience required
- Prior commercial or personal lines underwriting, sales, claims or marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- CPCU preferred
- MBA or Advanced Degree preferred
At CSE, we offer a competitive benefits package (to include profit sharing and 401K match) complemented by work-life balance programs to support our employees.
Who We Are
CSE Insurance Group is a multi-line provider of personal, commercial property and casualty insurance recognized for its fairness, integrity and exceptional service.
A community of good people define our company
CSE Insurance Group is a local company. Our community is your community. Being good people defines us and the agents that represent our products.
What We Do
Protect with well-made insurance, delight with exception service
Our customers deserve exceptional service and well made, high-quality insurance at a reasonable cost. They should feel positive about the protection CSE insurance provides.
How We Think
Create confidence in our customer's mind everyday
Every time we connect with you is an opportunity to express our purpose — to exemplify the integrity we demand of ourselves and our company.
Meet Some of CSE Insurance Group's Employees
Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst
Fausto is focused on helping CSE transition to a new phase of automation and predictive modeling, heading up the Software Team responsible for crafting a new and crucial data warehouse.
Back to top