Are you passionate about delivering excellent service?
Customer Service Workflow Coordinator
If you want to contribute to a global success story, you'll fit right in at CSC. As the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services, we partner with more than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies and employ 2,500+ people around the globe. Since 2010, our business has doubled in value. By 2020, we intend to double it again. You can be part of this impressive growth, too.
As a Customer Service Workflow Coordinator, you will be leading and mentoring a team of customer service specialists who hold varied responsibilities, including coordinating with clients to assist and fulfill their order requests, as well as managing a portfolio of domain names. Additionally, you will be managing workflow for the customer service team, collaborating with many teams within CSC's Digital Brand Services organization, interfacing directly with customers, and handling daily reporting. Most importantly, you will be part of a global leadership team with opportunities to support our clients and team members internationally.
What you'll do for us:
- Ensuring that the team continues to improve productivity and efficiencies while developing team members
- Work closely with Team Leader to help promote a positive working environment
- Ability to develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with others
- Ensuring the highest levels of service and client satisfaction across all service offerings in order to retain, satisfy, and fulfill the needs of CSC's customers
- Designing and implementing improved processes
- Responsibility for development and training of employees
- Become a subject matter expert in all areas of corporate transactions
- Documenting procedures
- This position is for a hands on, working leader and will require approximately 85% of their time fulfilling order requests.
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- Strong customer service skills
- A proven history of successfully mentoring and developing employees
- An understanding that his/her success is interdependent with the success of his/her team, and a commitment to do everything possible to ensure the team's success
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and via email
- Strong writing and computer skills
- Strong time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
What we'll do for you:
- Help you take your career to the next level by offering you first-hand experience with global colleagues and clients.
- Give you the freedom to find your own solutions to customer problems, without always needing to get sign-off from a supervisor.
- Offer you opportunities to build your career as part of a growing, global business.
- Give you the experience of working as a trusted partner of top global brands and 90% of the Fortune 500.
- Provide excellent benefits for you and your family.
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
CSC helps businesses thrive online. We help effectively manage, promote, and secure our clients' valuable brand assets against the threats of the online world. Leading companies around the world choose us to be their trusted partner, including more than half of the Interbrand® 100 Best Global Brands. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology, Digital Brand Services delivers outstanding outcomes through our unique account management structure. With our expert, dedicated team, you'll have a daily point of contact to ensure your brand has the strength it needs to succeed in the 21st century. We help consolidate and secure, monitor and enforce, then optimize and promote your brands in order to maximize your digital presence, secure your digital intellectual property, and reduce costs. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top