Trust Operations Associate
As a Trust Operations Associate, you will provide superior customer service to clients and Trust Administration team mates through effective operational system support. You will also be responsible for all processing related to corporate trust activities administered through Delaware Trust Company.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Process daily transactions, perform account reconciliations, wire transfers, asset set-up, dividend posting, and produce internal and external reports including client statements.
- Continuously assist with the work flow between Trust Administration and Trust Operations, including preparing written requests for distributions and wires or deposits of assets.
- Assist Trust Administrators with new account set up and collection of Customer Information Program (CIP) information, account ticklers and follow-up.
- Invoicing and collection of aged receivables.
- Assist with regulatory reporting, regulatory and departmental compliance, internal and external audits.
- Partner with others on testing and maintaining disaster recovery plans.
- Client tax reporting to include responsibility for the collection, calculation and verification of data required for 1099 preparation, processing and filing.
- Act as the lead point person for the Transtar securities processing application used within the trust department.
- Evaluate current processes and recommend process improvements. Assist with the evaluation of potential new software applications or products as well as conversion, installation, training and updates.
- Manage escheatment/abandoned property reporting
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?:
- Excellent communication, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Word and Excel.
- Experience using Microsoft Access is a plus!
- Strong attention to detail and analytical abilities
- Previous experience in the financial services/securities processing industry or working in a small to midsize operations environment is a strong plus.
Why Join Us?
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for ten consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities– Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We're building a new headquarters that will support current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
Established in 1899, Corporation Service Company® (CSC®) is a dynamic, high-growth company headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware. We are a privately-held business and an industry leading international company dedicated to making business easier, less risky, and more profitable. We provide information and workflow solutions to the world's largest companies, law firms, and financial institutions. We strive to provide exceptional service while creating an environment where our people can stretch their capacity to grow and develop their careers. CSC employs people throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. Learn more about us at www.cscglobal.com. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top