We are looking to hire an ambitious, highly motivated Trust Administrator who will be responsible for managing and supporting an existing portfolio of clients in our Singapore office.
CSC supports alternative asset managers across a range of fund strategies, capital markets participants in both public and private markets, and corporations and institutions requiring fiduciary and governance support. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial institutions. CSC's Global Financial Markets professionals are located in key financial centers across the United States, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. We are an international company capable of transacting wherever our clients are, and we accomplish that by deploying experts in every market we serve.
- Responsible for the account opening of the Trust
- Regulatory reporting submissions
- Responsible for the payment of expenses/loan disbursement/Escrow account payment of the Trust/loan administration/Escrow account
- Monitor investment guideline of the Trust
- Liaising with the Auditor of the Trust and monitor the progress of the Audit process
- New client onboarding
- Reconciliation of bank account under Escrow/loan administration
- Calculation of interest of the loan under loan administration
- Calculation of Goods & Services Tax reclaim of the Trust
- Execution of instruction from the client
- Responding to client requests and queries
- Be the primary client service contact for assigned client accounts. Maintain and build client relationships
- Undertake general administration and other project as assigned
- Experience in Trust operations
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Effective client management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and multi-task
- Independent and resourceful
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We're better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion-we call it being genuine. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
WHY WORK WITH CSC?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
• CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
• We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006.
• We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
• Employees are eligible for success sharing, bonus, or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
• CSC offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package as part of your Total Rewards that includes annual leave, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses, and more.