Enjoy making life easier for your clients?
So do we.
CSC ® is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. Our clients include many of the Fortune 500, FTSE100, CAC 40, and DAX 30 companies.
The Capital Markets Europe team is a newly-formed division and provides our institutional clients with a comprehensive range of specialist debt and capital markets administration services.
As an administrator, you will work closely with the CFO, business development team and transaction managers to provide administrative support for capital market transactions. The successful candidate is expected to have genuine curiosity, an ability to think independently, and add value by pre-empting what additional information might be useful beyond initial brief. This entry level role would suit an ambitious, energetic graduate keen to progress further in a dynamic, rapidly-growing business.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Supporting the CFO, including preparing reports and presentations
- Preparing quotes and presentations for client pitches
- Conducting research projects
- Assisting with board packs for internal reporting.
- Completing KYC processes and preparing documents including company structure charts
- Assisting in the set-up and incorporation of Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV's).
- Compliance tasks including filing Companies House forms, preparing registers of members and directors.
- Gaining familiarity with a diverse range of capital markets structures and products.
- Liaising with colleagues across Europe, Asia and US.
- Managing daily post and couriers.
- Meet and greet clients and manage meeting logistics (e.g. catering).
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
- Graduate in Law, Business or Economics (ideally 2.1 or above)
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Conscientious and diligent, with high attention to detail.
- Professional, friendly demeanour.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible.
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a professional office environment.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Additional European languages would be advantageous.
Why join CSC Capital Markets?
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including salary sacrifice pension with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, study package and more.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top