We are currently seeking a Trainer in our Wilmington, DE office for our rapidly growing Digital Brand Services (DBS) business area. This position will be responsible for conducting training for all positions within the Digital Brand Services department, which includes assisting with the design of new and existing training plans. Our Digital Brand Services department is a global team and the person in this role must have flexibility with work hours and the ability to travel within the US and internationally if necessary.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Conduct core training for both new and existing global employees, this includes delivery of training, keeping training modules up to date and designing of new training modules as needed.
- Providing support to other department instructors and leaders in platform areas they directly manage and support. This includes assistance with designing materials, activities, assessments and evaluations of the training.
- Providing feedback regarding system and procedural issues that need to be reviewed or improved, as well as suggestions to help refine processes, templates, etc.
- Developing and maintain effective business relationships with all domain leaders, trainers, workflow coordinators, and area subject matter experts.
- Measuring and assessing the effectiveness of training by coordinating with the business leaders.
- Providing constructive feedback to training participants through partnership with quality team members, leaders, assessments and observations.
- Creating and maintaining training records and reports along with measurable goals and objectives.
- Learning technology that is needed to design training in our learning portal and other programs as they are identified.
- Supporting corporate training initiatives as needed.
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?:
- History of effective change management
- Model employee of the CSC values of service, teamwork, tenacity, agility, and being genuine
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage projects and meet deadlines
- Strong time management, research & analytical skills
- Effective written and verbal communications
- Ability to work independently and function as part of a small global team supporting all CSC locations
- Problem-solving skills
- Prior Customer Service experience in a business-to-business environment
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, technology and methods
- Ability to travel internationally as needed
- Ability to be flexible with hours to accommodate international training needs
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business or related field
- Training experience in scheduling, designing and delivering training in a corporate environment
Why Join Us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 10 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top