Tech Lead / Team Lead
We are seeking a highly skilled development team lead with a strong desire to lead a global team within scrum agile. At CSC team leads establish and maintain an environment where the smartest, most productive, and fun to work with software professionals are motivated to do their best work. Their leadership ensures their team creates and maintains the web-based applications which are the foundation of CSC's market leadership. You would lead a globally distributed Scrum team and collaborate daily to deliver value to CSC's customers.
- 7+ years of Software Development experience.
- 2+ years of leadership of software development projects and teams.
- Adept understanding of general application architecture
- Ability to translate business requirements into designs that will meet current and future needs
- Proven track record of building, mentoring, and coaching an Agile development team in local and remote locations.
- Scrum experience with the full lifecycle of enterprise-class software.
- Drive and ability to remove obstacles for team success.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with programming languages such as
- RESTful APIs
- Message Queuing (Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.)
- Knowledge of containerization and Orchestration platforms
- Docker, Docker Compose, Docker Swarm
- AKS, Kubernetes, KIND, minikube
- Experience in one or more application framework such as VueJs, Flask or Slim
Good to Have
- Basic knowledge in TCP/IP protocols
- Knowledge around Investran
- Contribute to the analysis and design of changes in code and architecture as needed to satisfy all required technical changes
- Lead a development scrum team, and championing scrum agile practices.
- Provide technical guidance and direction to other Software Engineers and Test Engineers on the design, development, security, infrastructure, testing and implementation functions of web applications.
- Research and identify underlying solutions to technical problems within the application and the environment
- Implement changes to application code and architecture and delegate changes to other technical team members
- Suggest changes to build and/or deployment pipelines, hosting environments, application and/or network configurations to improve the overall application
- Contribute to Production Support and debugging across the platform, working with other software engineers
- Perform production releases and make the necessary changes to the production environment as applicable to the release
- Implement and maintain security standards, procedures, and guidelines
- Perform code reviews and release candidate checks
- Create and maintain documentation at each stage
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. Based in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, we have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business.®
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We're committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We've been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- CSC offers excellent benefits. Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
Careers | CSC (cscglobal.com) Visit our careers site to learn more about CSC's diversity and belonging program, as well as our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
WHY WORK WITH CSC?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006 and are a 2022 National Top Workplace.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance, and flexible spending and health savings accounts. We also offer you a 401(k) with employer match and profit-sharing, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- Our global standard for our work environments supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit-stand workstations, and digital interface points with wireless access throughout the campus. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.