Technology Team Lead
- Wilmington, DE
The safety and security of CSC's current and prospective employees, customers, and the communities we serve are our first priority.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we have transitioned to virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward to all upcoming video and phone interview conversations with our prospective candidates.
We are always in search of top talent to join the CSC family. If you are looking for a career change, don't hesitate to apply or reach out to us. We'll have virtual interactions until we are able to move forward again with in-person interactions.
Technology Team Lead
The Jurisdictional Database Services Team Leader is dedicated to ensuring that all UCC and Corporate data is accurately loaded from all the State feeds and more current than that of our competition while managing the vast library of images ensuring that all images are correctly linked to the UCC data.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
● The Jurisdictional database Team Leader requires hands on specialized skills with over 10+ years of experience in the SQL Server and Oracle database technologies, image processing and linking technology, .net programming technology, ETL (Extract Transform Load) tools and technologies, workflow and job scheduling technologies, data monitoring and tracking technologies to accomplish below job responsibilities
● Create or Modify process to extract files from FTP sites
● Create or Modify ETL programs leveraging SSIS for loading data from various State and vendor data feeds
● Create or Modify the ETL programs using SSIS packages to load the data from different sources like text files, csv files, FoxPro drives into the destination databases like SQL Server/Oracle.
● Create or Modify/Tune the stored procedures, programs which are used to load the data from staging tables to OLTP tables in SQL Server/Oracle databases.
● Create or Modify SQL Server procedures, programs for fast database searches
● Create or Modify Oracle PL/SQL procedures, programs for fast database searches
● Create or Modify process to link images to data that will be available from the applications
● Create or Modify windows applications using .Net 3.0 software that support business data steward operations.
● Monitor the data loads between SQL Server and Oracle databases and resolve in case of any issues.
● Create or Modify the Business Objects, SSRS reports to show data reconciliation issues, control totals and any other issues due to data discrepancies
● Create or Modify process, programs to improve data quality
● Create/Monitor the work flow jobs using the Control-M or other scheduling tools for the automation of the data load
● Create or Modify ETLS leveraging Informatica Power Center for loading data from various State and vendor data feeds
● Lead and participate in Agile Scrum process to interact with the Business owners and discussing on the requirements, process enhancements, and status and road blocks in the work.
● Manage and lead team, monitor team's interaction and performance to ensure productivity, effectiveness and technical heath and balance
● Facilitates effective communication across team and inter-dependent teams
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
● Knowledge and experience in Informatica ETL technologies is an added advantage
● 2+ years of leadership experience with excellent communication skills
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We're better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion-we call it being genuine. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top