We are currently seeking an experienced Tax Accountant in our Wilmington, DE corporate headquarters. Someone who is highly organized and thrives in a fast paced environment will do well in this position. Our most successful employees are service oriented and work well as a team player.
Some of the things you will be doing
- Review and reconcile all shareholder tax distribution schedules provided by third part accounting firm.
- Facilitate the preparation of all jurisdictional tax payments, timely, on behalf of all WMB shareholders, via electronic and also manual formats.
- Review, research and investigate various state and federal tax notices. Respond or facilitate accordingly.
- Preparation and review of sales and use tax returns
- Sales and use tax registrations for new/changed entities and adhere to policies and procedures to ensure proper filing of tax returns
- Ensure compliance with all sales & use tax laws for filing tax returns
- Adhere to all sales and use tax laws, statutes and regulations to mitigate compliance risk
Ensure timely filing and payment of taxes
- Perform research and retrieve information as requested for audit examinations
- Provide guidance on sales tax matters to business units on customer service inquiries regarding various sales and use tax issues
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting is required
- 3-5 years of experience in public accounting and/or industry accounting, CPA a plus
- In-depth knowledge of income tax
- S Corp experience preferred
- Knowledge of sales and use tax a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively across the enterprise.
- A history of detail-oriented multi-tasking in fast-paced, deadline-driven, customer-focused environment.
Why Join Us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 10 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top