Strategic Account Manager
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will strengthen relationships with our C-Level, Fortune 1000, and other large corporate clients. The job involves relationship management with important CSC customers, handling client issues as they arise, and strategically partnering with our largest customers. This position requires extensive client contact including some face to face meetings. To be selected for this role, outstanding customer service/relationship management skills are a minimum requirement. This role would suit someone who understands the value of long term relationships and seeking a career working with cutting edge technology and global internet branding.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Building relationships with C-Level Executives
- Managing customer relationships and riving growth in assigned accounts
- Maintaining relationships, lead account planning, and opportunity identification
- Planning, facilitating, and/or conducting negotiations for assigned accounts
- Opportunity prioritization and overall account planning for assigned accounts
- Revenue and customer satisfaction on assigned accounts
- Planning and executing effective sales calls
- Deep understanding of the customers' business goals and objectives
- Working on client briefs, holding face-to face client meetings, and telephone calls
- Liaising with CSC's marketing team to create campaigns for your industry sector
- Maintaining thorough up-to-date notes, leads, quotations , and contracts through CRM system
- Developing effective client presentations
- Keeping abreast of news in industry sector
- Networking by attending industry specific events and trade shows
- Sharing sales, product knowledge, and ideas with other team members
- Hitting monthly sales targets
- Comfort and experience working with C-level executives
- 5 years Account Management experience preferred
- Intellectual property background preferred
- Business Development
- Account Management
- A history of detail-oriented multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle escalated client issues
- A commitment to, and experience in, providing excellent customer service
- Ability to think strategically to meet the clients' needs
- An energetic and enthusiastic willingness to assist customers
- Excellent communication and organizational skills (verbal and written)
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues
- Proficiency in MS Office applications required
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
CSC helps businesses thrive online. We help effectively manage, promote, and secure our clients' valuable brand assets against the threats of the online world. Leading companies around the world choose us to be their trusted partner, including more than half of the Interbrand® 100 Best Global Brands. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology, Digital Brand Services delivers outstanding outcomes through our unique account management structure. With our expert, dedicated team, you'll have a daily point of contact to ensure your brand has the strength it needs to succeed in the 21st century. We help consolidate and secure, monitor and enforce, then optimize and promote your brands in order to maximize your digital presence, secure your digital intellectual property, and reduce costs. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Chrissy fosters three development teams, facilitating new product development systems for CSC’s clients, assisting her teammates to reach solid decisions, and protecting her developers from outside negative interferences.
Back to top