Sr. Software Engineer
- Wilmington, DE
The safety and security of CSC's current and prospective employees, customers, and the communities we serve are our first priority.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we have transitioned to virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward to all upcoming video and phone interview conversations with our prospective candidates.
We are always in search of top talent to join the CSC family. If you are looking for a career change, don't hesitate to apply or reach out to us. We'll have virtual interactions until we are able to move forward again with in-person interactions.
Senior Software Engineer
If you like building innovative solutions, you'll fit in perfectly at CSC - the world's leading provider of digital brand, business, legal, and tax services. We use technology to make businesses run smoother and smarter and we need talented Software Engineers like you to make this happen!
In our Digital Brand Services division, we effectively manage, promote, and secure our clients' valuable brand assets against the threats of the online world. Leading companies around the world choose us to be their trusted partner, including most of the Interbrand 100 Best Global Brands.
Our platform is a combination of web applications, big data platforms, web crawlers, and much more. As a Java Software Engineer you'll have access to a wide range of technologies and influence how we build new solutions going forward.
Our organization needs a self-starter who is passionate about making a difference, working within a team, and delivering high quality software.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
● Write software in Java as a full-stack developer who will implement solutions from the user interface all the way down to the database
● Build stable, scalable, and secure backend services
● Build software deployment pipelines using CI/CD best practices
● Be an active participant in the SCRUM software development process by working closely with other team members to deliver working software.
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
● 8+ years of experience developing software
● Proficiency in the SpringFramework; SpringBoot is a plus!
● Experience creating interactive user experiences with HTML, CSS, a JavaFramework such a JQuery, AngularJS, React, etc.
● Demostrable experience architecting software systems, microservices, messaging systems, etc.
● Proven ability to mentor other development team members.
● Experience building applications in an AWS cloud environment
● Hands on experience with other programming languages, such as Python, NodeJS, C/C++, etc.
● Firm understanding of and experience with: NoSQL Databases; Git and GitHub; Jenkins & CI/CD fundamentals; Kubernetes & Docker.
● A four-year degree in Computer and Information Sciences, or other relevant degree in the field.
Back to top