SQL Server DBA - TCI
Tax Compliance, Inc. develops market-leading state and local tax software solutions for corporations. PTMS property tax software helps minimize property taxes and expenses. LicenseHQ helps minimize the time and expense related to license and permit compliance. TCI counts half of the Fortune 100® as clients.
We are looking for an expert-level Microsoft SQL Server Database Developer/DBA to join our talented and collaborative development team functioning within agile methodology. In this role, you will design and develop the SQL database and all database objects for multi-tier, highly available and scalable commercial software. You will also be expected to guide and help the .NET developers who write the code consuming your data.
You get a chance to work on the latest Microsoft tools and technologies:
- MS SQL Server 2016
- C#, .NET 4.6, ASP.NET (MVC), Web API
- Visual Studio 2015, Team Foundation Server 2015
- Windows Server 2016, IIS 8, Windows SharePoint Server
- Penchant and passion for software development
- Ability, willingness and motivation to teach others as well as learn from others
- Capacity to learn from mistakes, adapt and improve
- Commitment to deliver quality work
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately
- Desire to contribute ideas and opinions in a dynamic, diverse and talented team
- Experience with object oriented design, patterns and programming
- Knowledge of C# is a big plus
- Competitive compensation and benefit programs including 401k, medical, dental, vision and vacation plans are just a few of the many ways this company rewards its employees for their excellent performance
- Continuous on-the-job training
- Opportunity to learn from experienced and talented software professionals
- Experienced management team that drives the company to be the best in the tax software industry
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top