Software Test Professional
Software Test Professional
The Software Test Professional is responsible for defining, implementing, executing, and maintaining test plans, test cases and test automation tools/scripts to ensure software is delivered with high quality. Working on a critical enterprise project as a member of a software development team you will collaborate with your peers to review requirement specifications to better understand the features and efficiently design and execute applicable test cases. In this role, you will perform both manual and automated testing. By giving candidates a clear picture of what the job entails, they can figure out if it's a good fit. Your goal here is to get your ideal candidate to click the "apply" button, while still maintaining accuracy and transparency around your role, your team, and CSC as a company.
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- 5+ years of software quality assurance or test experience
- Solid understanding of programming concepts
- Solid knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies and tools
- Knowledge of Scrum/ Agile software development process
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to deliver on time, a quick-thinker, a quick-learner and able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with test automation framework, tool development and scripting preferred (not required)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent field experience
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 10 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top