Software Test Engineer
Want to see your ideas in action? We do too.
Software Test Engineer
If you like finding and implementing innovative solutions, you'll fit in perfectly at CSC. The world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services, we use technology to make businesses run smoother and smarter. And as a Software Test Engineer, that's what you'll be doing, too.
What you'll do for us
- QA Testing - mix of manual and automated testing.
- Participating in agile planning ceremonies and contributing to design and estimation activities.
- Use case creation
- Load testing.
- Source control management.
- Build configurations and coordinate deployments.
- Permissions and authorization configuration testing
What we'll do for you
- Empower you to find your own innovative solutions to challenges face by some of the world's leading companies
- Give you the freedom to explore, experiment, and implement out-of-the-box ideas
- Provide excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more
Technical skills, experience and qualifications that will make you successful in this role
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent QA work experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills a must.
- Ability to work on a cross-functional agile team in a fast paced environment.
- The motivation to learn and constantly improve processes and tools.
- Automated testing experience. Familiar with: Selenium, Nunit, Tortoise SVN/GIT, SQL Server, or similar systems
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
- CSC understands the importance of work life balance and our work schedule has built in flexibility to accommodate the demands of everyday life. For example, working some portion of the week from home is common within our Infrastructure Services team.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top