Software Support Engineer
Enjoy making life easier for your clients?
We do too.
Software Support Engineer
919 N 1000 W Logan, UT 84321-7800
As the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services, we find ways to help all kinds of organizations run smoother and smarter. Including our own. So join us as our Software Support Engineer and we'll make sure you have the tools and technology you need to deliver positive outcomes for your clients every time. As a Software Support Engineer you'll work in a challenging, fast-paced environment to help provide our clients with solutions to fulfill their business needs.
As a Software Support Engineer, you will directly contribute to the technical support of our innovative applications. Whether you just graduated or you're a seasoned professional, CSC promises to provide a fun and challenging environment that will help you grow your skills and progress your career. We need our employees to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems as we continue to push our services forward.
What you'll do for us:
- Provide technical support to county recording offices by writing and updating XSL Transformations for XML documents using PRIA XML Standards.
- Troubleshoot Tier 2 technical problems within the eRecording process.
- Research and analysis of real estate documents.
What we'll do for you:
- Empower you to find your own solutions to challenges faced by our clients - some of the world's leading companies.
- Competitive compensation and benefit programs including 401k, medical, dental, vision and vacation plans are just a few of the many ways this company rewards its employees for their excellent performance
- Continuous on-the-job training, mentoring, and the opportunity to learn from experienced and talented technical professionals
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications will provide a successful foundation for this position?:
- Bachelor's degree in MIS or a related field
- Strong knowledge of xml, xslt is preferred.
- SQL experience is a plus
- Programming experience is a plus
- Experience working in a customer service environment
- The ability to multitask with a strong attention to detail and accuracy a must
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top