Software Engineer - .Net
Software Engineer - .Net
CSC is looking for Software Engineers to join our eRecording team in beautiful Logan, Utah. As a Software Engineer, you will directly contribute to the design, development, and support of our innovative .NET-based applications.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Microsoft .NET (C#)
- Web service development - WebAPI / WCF
- Application development - WPF
- RDBMS - SQL - SQL Server / Entity Framework
- AI and Machine Learning
- Search Platforms - Solr / Splunk
- Windows Server / IIS Environment
- Version control systems - SVN, GIT
- IDEs - Visual Studio
- Build technologies - Team City / MSBuild
- Testing Frameworks -NUnit / Selenium
- Messaging - SonicMQ
- PDF / TIF Image Processing
- XML / XSLT
- Software development fundamentals
- Familiar with C# or VB.NET
- Familiar with SQL, Oracle or equivalent RDBMS
- Comfortable in a fast paced, scrum based agile environment
- Understanding of REST and Resource Oriented Approaches
- Understanding of Architecture and Layering
- Understanding of Development Lifecycles
- Understanding of QA processes and concerns
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top