Want to see your ideas in action? We do too.
Software Engineer - Authorization and Authentication
Want to be part of a team that values technical innovation and collaboration? Those are core values at Corporation Service Company. Our Agile teams work together to build corporate compliance solutions used across our enterprise. As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for design and development of our applications.
CSC's Global system is a highly customizable, Java-based, web application that uses the below list of technologies. This multi-module system uses an Oracle database and WebLogic application server. This application interfaces with several internal systems using messaging technologies, including JMS and web services to provide our clients with the ability to manage their data and documents to facilitate their corporate compliance.
What we'll do for you
- Empower you to find your own innovative solutions to challenges face by some of the world's leading companies
- Give you the freedom to explore, experiment, and implement out-of-the-box ideas
- Provide excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more
Technical skills, experience and qualifications that will make you successful in this role
We're looking for developers with the following skills, or the ability to learn to work within our technology stack and methodologies.
- The Java umbrella of technologies
- Web application development - Servlets, MVC, Struts, SpringMVC, JSP
- Application server development - Service layer patterns using Spring/Hibernate
- Multiple RDBMS - SQL - Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer
- Use of NoSQL technologies such as Mongo DB
- Knowledge of and experience with EMC's Documentum product suite.
- Knowledge of Documentum Content Server 4i, 5.2, 5.2.5, 5.3, 6.X, 7.X
- Knowledge with xPlore & xCP
- Knowledge of Documentum Administrator, Webtop, Records Manager, Retention Policy Services, Digital Asset Manager, and Composer
- Knowledge of Virtual Documents, Lifecycles, Docapps, Server Methods, Jobs, XML Applications, WDK, DFC, Forms, Process Builder, Process Analyzer, Transformation Services, Markup, Print Control, Site Caching, BOCS, ACS, etc
- Knowledge of InputAccel, Process Developer, IAI, Formware and Dispatcher
J2EE server environments - WebLogic, Tomcat, and others
- Unix and/or Linux platforms (for support and deployment purposes)
- Version control systems - SVN, GIT
- IDEs - Eclipse, IntelliJ
- Build technologies - Ant / Maven / AntHill
- Testing frameworks - Junit, Mockito
- Commitment to good design principles - SOC, SRP, IOC, ....
- REST and Resource Oriented Approaches
- Strong emphasis on QA best practices and industry-leading processes
- Strong commitment to Agile
- Strong commitment to Devops, Process Improvement and Acceptance Test-Driven Development
- Familiarity with OWASP, Forgerock, and LDAP/JNDI is a big plus
5+ years of design and development of highly scalable web-based Java applications
- Experience with the design, development, testing and deployment of enterprise class web-based applications
- Desire to work in a global Agile/Scrum software development team
- Ability to work in a fast passed, highly dynamic environment and "learn on the job"
- Develop new software solutions and in-production application improvements
- Experience with other system monitoring tools such as HP Sitescope, JRocket Mission Control, Splunk, etc
- Strong commitment to customer service and customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with Login / authentication portals is a plus
- Familiarity with Authorization / permission configurations a plus
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
- CSC understands the importance of work life balance and our work schedule has built in flexibility to accommodate the demands of everyday life. For example, working some portion of the week from home is common within our Infrastructure Services team.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top