Do you like to solve problems and improve processes? Are you a strong communicator and collaborator? Are you technically savvy? Enjoy making life easier for your customers?
And we're hiring people like you as Service Specialists across multiple teams in our Wilmington, DE office.
The hours for these positions vary by team including Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm and 11:00 am - 8:00 pm.
Our office is located at 251 Little Falls Drive, Wilmington, DE 19808.
As a business to business service provider, you are encouraged and empowered to take initiative to solve problems, build relationships, and collaborate with team members to make a difference to our customers.
CSC is an industry leader and the unwavering partner to many of the world's most successful organizations. Our success is built on trust, tenacity, passion, and a commitment to customer service. We work as a team. We always find a way. We are never complacent.
If this sounds like you, read on learn more about the different teams hiring in Wilmington, DE:
Our customer service interview process includes a digital interview powered by HireVue. We like digital interviews because it gives you a chance to tell your story and be more than just a piece of paper. If selected for a digital interview, you will receive an email invitation to complete the interview as well as a brief skills assessment. Please be prepared to complete this process which should take no more than 30 minutes. To learn more about digital interviewing and to help prepare for your interview, visit https://app.hirevue.com/learn-more/on-demand/.
Teams currently hiring in Wilmington:
Business License Team:
- The Business License team partners with customers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500 customers to manage their portfolios of business licenses across more than 100,000 United States Jurisdictions, keeping them in business and compliant. Many of our Business Licensing Consultants have previous experience in sales, retail, or B2B relationship management. This team is a fit if you like to solve problems as a team. People who are successful on this team are those who want to help solve problems and identify areas for improvement within the department, have experience in sales or relationship management, are strong communicators and collaborators, and are technically savvy, including being well versed in Microsoft® Excel®. Position hours are Monday through Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- The Customer Acquisitions team is responsible for ensuring smooth transitions for new clients of CSC's Registered Agent and Annual Reports services. The team works with CSC's new clients, our sales teams, and others. There are a variety of positions on this team, including working directly with customers, conducting research, and preparation and filing of documents. Successful team members are familiar with Excel, are strong multitaskers, and are able to reprioritize workload throughout the day. Top performers are problem solvers and comfortable with ambiguity; they understand that every situation is different and are able to apply their skills and knowledge to situations that may be new or unfamiliar. Position hours are Monday through Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- The Corporate Filing team is unique because they handle several different products within the same team. They are responsible for ensuring that all corporate documents are filed at the state and county level correctly and efficiently. The team works directly with customer service representatives and vendors across the country. People who do well in this role are comfortable working in multiple applications, are strong organizers, and are detail-oriented. Position hours vary. We have opportunities for both 9:00 am - 6:00pm and 11:00 am - 8:00 pm.
- As a Small Business Customer Service Representative, in a call center environment, you will receive requests mostly from Customers via phone, as well as e-mail and US mail. These requests include corporate filings such as Incorporation, amendments, mergers, dissolutions, Document Retrieval, and Business License Research. You would also be responsible for following up with customers to inform them of the outcome of their request. Position hours: 9:00a.m. to 6:00 p.m. with (1-3) 11:00a.m. to 8:00p.m. shifts per week
- Our LMS team supports our fast and reliable registered agent service and uses critical thinking and focus to analyze and extract pertinent information from legal documents also known as Service of Process (SOP). These SOPs are received in both physical and digital form. People who are successful on this team are able to think critically, pay attention to the details, and remain focused. Position hours are Monday through Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Sales and relationship management experience
- The ability to multitask navigate through multiple computer systems
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Flexibility and agility
- Problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office: Word, Outlook, Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Chrissy fosters three development teams, facilitating new product development systems for CSC’s clients, assisting her teammates to reach solid decisions, and protecting her developers from outside negative interferences.
Back to top