As a Service Support Specialist you will work with global vendors and internal partners to register and renew domains.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Providing excellent customer service to internal teams we support.
- Cooperatively work with global vendors to complete customer orders
- Build and maintain vendor and registry relationships
- Manage daily processing workload to ensure the protection and security of global internet brands.
- Collaborate with Payments team daily in huddles to provide key vendor requirements updates.
- Partner with team to ensure all of the team's weekly orders are completed.
- Research and analysis of domain data
- Interpretation and communication of requirements and results to internal customers
- Coordinate process improvement projects in the domain sphere to increase team efficiency
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel
- The ability to multitask
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, including working to deadlines
- The ability to work independently and function as part of a team
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively via email
- Bilingual skills are a plus
- Strong interest in technology and agility at learning new products and features are a plus
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC helps businesses thrive online. We help effectively manage, promote, and secure our clients' valuable brand assets against the threats of the online world. Leading companies around the world choose us to be their trusted partner, including more than half of the Interbrand® 100 Best Global Brands. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology, Digital Brand Services delivers outstanding outcomes through our unique account management structure. With our expert, dedicated team, you'll have a daily point of contact to ensure your brand has the strength it needs to succeed in the 21st century. We help consolidate and secure, monitor and enforce, then optimize and promote your brands in order to maximize your digital presence, secure your digital intellectual property, and reduce costs. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Chrissy fosters three development teams, facilitating new product development systems for CSC’s clients, assisting her teammates to reach solid decisions, and protecting her developers from outside negative interferences.
Back to top