Senior Software Test Engineer
Want to see your ideas in action? We do too.
Senior Software Test Engineer
If you like finding and implementing innovative solutions, you'll fit in perfectly at CSC - the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services. We use technology to make businesses run smoother and smarter and as a Software Test Professional , that's what you'll be doing too.
As a Senior Software Test Engineer at CSC you will drive Quality Assurance services for CSC internal and external applications & products. The Senior Software Test Engineer is responsible for defining, implementing, executing, and maintaining test plans, test cases and test automation tools/scripts to ensure software is delivered with high quality. You will also be collaborating, coaching and mentoring software development team members on automation quality practices as well as participating in the team's software development lifecycle (Scrum).
What you'll do for us
Senior Software Test Engineers will work with development teams to implement efficient and effective automated test suites covering critical test cases. Test cases should cover functional testing, performance, security and usability. Senior Software Test Engineer's will also be responsible for implementing tools to measure, track and improve testing processes and effectiveness.
What we'll do for you
- Empower you to find your own innovative solutions to challenges face by some of the world's leading companies
- Give you the freedom to explore, experiment, and implement out-of-the-box ideas
- Provide excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more
Technical skills, experience and qualifications that will make you successful in this role
- 7+ years of software quality assurance or test experience
- Solid knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies and tools
- Knowledge of Scrum / Agile software development process
- Self-motivated, able to deliver on time, a quick-thinker, a quick-learner and able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with test automation framework, tool development and scripting preferred (not required)
- Security testing methods and tools
- Performance testing methods and tools
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent field experience
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
- CSC understands the importance of work life balance and our work schedule has built in flexibility to accommodate the demands of everyday life. For example, working some portion of the week from home is common within our Infrastructure Services team.
CSC helps businesses thrive online. We help effectively manage, promote, and secure our clients' valuable brand assets against the threats of the online world. Leading companies around the world choose us to be their trusted partner, including more than half of the Interbrand® 100 Best Global Brands. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology, Digital Brand Services delivers outstanding outcomes through our unique account management structure. With our expert, dedicated team, you'll have a daily point of contact to ensure your brand has the strength it needs to succeed in the 21st century. We help consolidate and secure, monitor and enforce, then optimize and promote your brands in order to maximize your digital presence, secure your digital intellectual property, and reduce costs. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top