Senior Security Architect
Want to see your ideas in action? We do too.
Senior Security Architect
What you'll do for us
- As enterprise security architect, work the business units to design secure solutions
- Work with development and infrastructure teams to design security into new systems from the beginning
- Evaluate and recommend improvement strategies for existing systems and processes
- Partake and/or lead in reviews with development team(s) to ensure we incorporate adequate security requirements +/ privacy by design into our systems and applications where feasible.
- Provide guidance on prioritization and remediation of security issues.
- Tune security tools utilized in-house, automating security test cases throughout the development lifecycle where practical.
- Be at the ready to respond to incidents when they occur
- Reviewing and validating security testing results with application teams
- Participate, recommend and guide secure development training initiatives.
What we'll do for you
- Empower you to find your own innovative solutions to challenges faced by some of the world's leading companies
- Give you the freedom to explore, experiment, and implement out-of-the-box ideas
- Provide excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
- 10+ years of Security experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Cyber Security or Engineering or related field of study
- At least 4 years of experience working with security architectures ; TOGAF or similar framework preferred
- Proven ability to advise business on secure architecture and find a risk based approach to satisfy business requirements
- Excellent communications skill both written and verbal and proven ability to describe security to business team members
- Previous experience architecting security for application/products/networks
- Broad experience in security architecture and design
- Strong understanding of PCI concepts
- Expert in infrastructure and/or web application security
- Proficient in the secure software development lifecycle
- Experienced with identity, authentication and authorization systems
- Knowledge of Intrusion Detection & Prevention Systems
- Experience or research into security principles working with containers - Docker and Docker ecosystem, DevOps tooling, such as - Maven, Jenkins, GIT, Confluence, JIRA, JUnit, Mock frameworks and SonarCube
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top