Senior Project Manager
Infrastructure Senior Project Manager
CSC is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager to join our Infrastructure Services team. As a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager, you will be responsible for evaluating, planning and executing multiple simultaneous Infrastructure or enterprise-wide projects and programs. This position is responsible for collaborating with project stakeholders to determine: viability, approach, risks, milestones, effort, communication strategy and overall success criteria. This position is accountable for successfully meeting the timelines, budgets, scope and quality of the project as well as communication, adoption and acceptance of the enterprise change introduced by each project. Successfully delivering a project in this position equates to general acceptance and adoption of the project outcome by the organization and leaders across the enterprise.
The Infrastructure Services team supports the whole CSC enterprise through implementation and support of exciting new technologies. As a strong and reliable team, we work together in a fast-paced environment to deliver and maintain a vast array of technology solutions to our growing lines of business. As a member of the Infrastructure Services team, you are valued as a key player and reliable contributor within a fun and creative technology-driven organization.
Some of the things you will you be doing:
- You will manage multiple simultaneous project activities from initiation to closure to meet the stated objectives
- You could manage a program of activities, including multiple projects within that program, driving objectives across multiple business lines
- You will collaborate with Infrastructure architects and project constituents to select an appropriate approach and scope for each Program or Project
- You will track program or project issues, escalating them as needed and tracking through to resolution
- You will develop and execute program and project communication plans, including all forms of project communication during the project lifecycle
- You will clearly communicate expectations to program or project team members and stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the project
- You will safely adjust or re-baseline program/project schedules, scope and activities as needed
- You will coordinate plans for project adoption and user acceptance
- You will need to be comfortable with creatively resolving project issues and managing risks to ensure timely delivery of project objectives
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- 10-15 years of Infrastructure Project Management Experience
- Experience with high accountability entrepreneurial environments
- Experience with managing enterprise level projects across multiple business lines
- Significant history of success leading loosely defined, complex projects to completion
- Finisher (i.e., someone who isn't satisfied until all details are finished to the satisfaction of the stakeholders)
- Creative problem solver
- Able to think in terms of iterative development/delivery
- Inquisitive, self-learner, insatiable appetite for understanding how things work
- Undergraduate university/college degree in business, management or computer sciences preferred
- Project management experience with Infrastructure systems and/or computer science technologies
- Project management experience with agile software development methodologies
- Adaptable in a fluid environment
- Skilled negotiator, well versed in using collaboration techniques to produce superior results
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 10 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top