Senior .NET Software Engineer
- Wilmington, DE
The safety and security of CSC's current and prospective employees, customers, and the communities we serve are our first priority.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we have transitioned to virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward to all upcoming video and phone interview conversations with our prospective candidates.
We are always in search of top talent to join the CSC family. If you are looking for a career change, don't hesitate to apply or reach out to us. We'll have virtual interactions until we are able to move forward again with in-person interactions.
Want to be part of a team that values technical innovation and collaboration? Those are core values at Corporation Service Company (CSC). Our Agile teams work together to build corporate compliance solutions used across our enterprise. As a developer, you will be responsible for the design, development, and support of .NET-based applications. The environment at CSC is one where our people can stretch their capacity to grow and develop their career so there are opportunities for additional responsibilities.
The CCP development team supports many product lines at CSC. Our platform provides a high-level, web-based dashboard experience to holistically understand and service our customers. We are looking for highly motivated, innovative, and team oriented developers to join our team and build a next generation, first-in-class platform for our customers!
Our Technology Stack/Methodologies:
We're looking for developers with the following skills, or the ability to learn to work within our technology stack.
• C#, Java, Typescript, and JavaScrxipt programming languages
• Dependency injection
• .Net Core REST services
• .Net MVC pattern and orchestration
• Single-Page Application (SPA) development
• C#, Typescript, Java programming languages
• Oracle, SQL Server/Entity Framework DBMS
• Git, SVN version control
• Visual Studio, Visual Code IDEs
• Jenkins build and deploy tools
• Kubernetes containers
• SOLR and other fast-search technologies
• Web API, REST microservices
• NLog, Splunk
• Build technologies: Team City
• Testing Frameworks: Rhino mocks, NUnit, Moq
• Excellent understanding of SOLID principals of software design
• Experience with production support and customer contact
• User Experience (UX) design
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
• 2-3 years of design and development of .Net applications
• 2-3 years of experience developing web applications
• Experience in C# or VB.Net
• Experience with Angular 8+ UI development
• Knowledge of .Net Core web services
• Experience with SQL, Oracle or equivalent RDBMS
• Desire to work on an Agile software development team
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We're better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion-we call it being genuine. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
WHY WORK WITH CSC?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
• CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006.
• We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
• Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
• CSC offers excellent benefits, medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending and health savings account. We also offer you 401(k) with employer match and profit sharing, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
• Our global standard for our work environments supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points with wireless access throughout the campus. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
Back to top