Senior Informatica Power Center Developer
Senior Informatica Power Center Developer
CSC is looking for a Senior Informatica Power Center Developer. The Senior Developer is responsible for analysis, planning, data modeling, development and deployment of Informatica Power Center based projects. The person is also responsible for developing and maintaining documentation of team technical processes. Each team member works closely with business users, onsite team and off-shore team members to ensure timely completion of projects.
The Senior Informatica Power Center Developer works with current technologies, such as Informatica technologies, Oracle database technologies, MS SQL Server database technologies, job scheduler, etc.
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Must have strong understanding of Informatica Power Center Platform architecture
- Minimum of 6+ years of Informatica Power Center 9.x or above
- Strong experience in ETL and Database Technologies
- Experience in ETL Mappings, Mapplets, Workflows, Worklets using Informatica Powercenter 9.x.
- Experience with loading data from SF Power Exchange to Relational database using Informatica.
- Experience working with XML's, XML parser, Java and HTTP transformation within Informatica.
- Experience with Message Queues and Web Services(Soap and Rest)
- Experience in real-time and batch process data integration
- Proficient with Informatica Data Quality (Analyst and Developer).
- Experience in technical specification design with proven experience in designing and building integrations supporting standard data warehousing objects (type-2 dimensions, aggregations, star schema, etc.)
- Ability to present technical concepts to senior level business stakeholders.
- Ability to provide end to end technical guidance on the software development life cycle (requirements through implementation).
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- must have participated in and led the requirement gathering /solution architecture for Informatica Power Center Data Integration initiatives
- Understanding of SOA, Data integration, Data Quality, data architecture and Master Data Management, project life cycle phases, best practices and processes
- Knowledge of basic concepts of Oracle database, PL/SQL and Java
- BS in Computer science or equivalent experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Actively involved in various phases of testing such as Functional, Regression, System, Integration, Database Testing and User Acceptance Testing and Performance Testing.
- Experience of working on Technical and Functional Requirements.
- Good understanding of Functional Specifications and Design Documents
- Experience in Design documentation and creation of process flows
- Understanding of different test approaches and techniques
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills. Ability to interface and communicate effectively with team members within and across project team
- Experience in Control-M job scheduler, Informatica MDM and Agile SCRUM is an added advantage
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top