Senior Informatica MDM Developer
Do you like partnering with in-house experts to build innovative solutions? So do we.
Senior Informatica Master Data Management Developer
If you like finding and implementing innovative solutions, you'll fit in perfectly at CSC. The world's leading provider of business, legal, tax and digital brand services, we use technology to make businesses run smoother and smarter. And, as a Senior Informatica MDM Developer, that's what you'll be doing too.
What you will do for us
- The Senior Informatica MDM Developer is responsible for analysis, planning, data modeling, development and deployment of Informatica MDM based projects.
- The Developer is also responsible for developing and maintaining documentation of team's technical processes.
- Each team member works closely with business users, onsite team and off-shore team members to ensure timely completion of projects.
- The Senior Informatica MDM Developer works with current technologies, such as Informatica technologies, Oracle database technologies, MS SQL Server database technologies, job scheduler, etc.
- Configuration of Informatica MDM 10.x and above
- Configuration of cleanse adapters for Informatica Data Quality
- Configuration Landing Tables, Staging, Base Objects Tables, Look-ups, Cleanse Lists, Cleanse functions, Mappings, Audit trail/ Delta detection
- Develop Mappings to move the data loaded from Landing to Stage by using various cleanse functions
- Work closely with the Business analyst/users in gathering the Match rules and created the Match rule document
- Configuration of Match & Merge Rules (Exact and Fuzzy) for consolidation process, Validation Rules and Trust scores respective of their Base Objects tables.
- Work with Informatica MDM Hierarchy Manager to develop to Hierarchies as per the business needs
- Creation of Informatica Data Director (IDD) application as per the business needs by creating the subject area and subject area groups
- Development of Put and Get packages for both Hierarchy Manager and IDD Application
- Creation of Batch jobs for Land, Stage and Load Process (Batch Process)
- Code deployments between the Development to QA, UAT, Production environments
- Working Security Access Manager (SAM) for creating roles and assigning users
- Development to support Data Stewardship requirements.
- Developing SIF APIs (GET, SearchMatch, PUT, CleansePut, ExecuteBatchDelete etc.) to search, update, cleanse, insert and delete data
- Work closely with Informatica Power Center and Data Quality team for MDM Data Integration
- Coordinating with functional users for User Acceptance Testing prior to releasing system changes in production
- Share knowledge and provide technical guidance to team members
- Collaborate and coordinate with Infrastructure Services and other development teams to support Informatica MDM platform development
What we will do for you
- Empower you to find your own innovative solutions to challenges face by some of the world's leading companies
- Give you the freedom to explore, experiment, and implement out-of-the-box ideas
- Provide excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need to be successful in this role?
- Must have strong understanding of Master Data Management (MDM) architectures and business processes
- 6+ years of Informatica MDM experience in Hub configuration and application development using IDD or Entity360
- Must have designed and implemented end-to-end Informatica MDM including Informatica Data Director (IDD)/ Entity360
- Must have hands-on experience with Informatica MDM Hub configurations - Data modeling & Data Mappings (Landing , staging and Base Objects) , Data validation , Match and Merge rules, writing and customizing user exits , customizing/configuring Informatica data director (IDD)/Entity360 applications
- Experience in integrating business application with Informatica MDM hub using Batch process, SIF and message queues
- Good Knowledge of Data Quality tool (Informatica IDQ)
- Good Knowledge of ETL Tool (Informatica Power Center)
- Understanding of SOA, Data integration, Data Quality, data architecture and Master Data Management, project life cycle phases, best practices and processes
- Must have participated in and led the requirement gathering /solution architecture for MDM initiatives
- Knowledge of basic concepts of Oracle database, PL/SQL and Java
- Knowledge of Informatica Power Center and Data Quality Technology is an added advantage
- BS in Computer science or equivalent experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in
- MDM Data model enhancements
- SIF services
- Data Governance and Data Quality processes
- Mapping changes
- Design documentation and creation of process flows
- Knowledge sharing, coaching and mentoring other team members
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills. Ability to interface and communicate effectively with team members within and across project team
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top