Senior Business Development Manager
The safety and security of CSC's current and prospective employees, customers, and the communities we serve are our first priority.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we have transitioned to virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward to all upcoming video and phone interview conversations with our prospective candidates.
We are always in search of top talent to join the CSC family. If you are looking for a career change, don't hesitate to apply or reach out to us. We'll have virtual interactions until we are able to move forward again with in-person interactions.
If you want to contribute to a global success story, you'll fit right in at CSC. As the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services, we partner with more than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies and employ 2,500+ people around the globe. Since 2010, our business has doubled in value. By the end of 2020, we intend to double it again. You can be part of this impressive growth, too.
As a Business Development Manager, you will drive revenue by sourcing new business for our Digital Brand Services division. This sales person will focus on hunting and acquiring new clients by selling our suite of Digital Brand Services, including Domain Management, Online Brand Protection Monitoring Solutions and Digital Security Services. If you are a highly motivated and driven individual who is internet savvy and seeking a career working with cutting edge technology and global internet branding, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
What You'll Do For Us:
- Develop a deep understanding of CSC products and services and articulate the value propositions, features and benefits of these services
- Generate new business through cold calling and prospecting to C-level executives
- Carry out end-to-end sales activities
- Develop proposals, present offers, negotiate, and close opportunities
- Achieve sales targets through strategic selling processes and adherence to sales plan
- Build strong industry relationships and contacts to build CSC's good reputation in the market place
- Maintain and build strong internal relationships within the company
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- B2B sales experience in legal, brand protection, security, IT, telecom, or professional services
- Proven ability in new business acquisition, ideally within the technology industry
- Ability to identify prospect needs and quickly recognize buy signs
- Experience speaking with executive level decision makers
- Strong closing skills
- Record of consistent & exceptional achievement in exceeding sales goals
- A passion and aptitude for consultative selling
- Desire to work autonomously and take accountability for own performance;
- Positive, resilient attitude, highly motivated, competitive and self-starter
- Ability to travel as needed
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top