Senior Azure DevOps Engineer
- Buffalo Grove, IL
The safety and security of CSC's current and prospective employees, customers, and the communities we serve are our first priority.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we have transitioned to virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward to all upcoming video and phone interview conversations with our prospective candidates.
We are always in search of top talent to join the CSC family. If you are looking for a career change, don't hesitate to apply or reach out to us. We'll have virtual interactions until we are able to move forward again with in-person interactions.
Are you are passionate about helping people grow, value making a positive impact, and working with great people in an innovative culture-we are, too!
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer that is eager to advance their career as part of our growing Development team. As a DevOps Engineer, you'll be responsible for the mission-critical services that keep our team up and running. You will:
- Design, build and refine the tooling to support and improve development, testing, and deployment processes
- Focus on full automation between development and production environments
- Implement, maintain and monitor CI/CD pipelines
- Provide DevOps support to development teams
Who the DevOps Engineer is:
- You are a DevOps engineering subject matter expert
- You love exploring new technologies and keeping your own technical skills sharp
- You elevate the technical abilities of those around you and have a track record of doing this with the teams you have led
- A partner with other teams across the business, especially Development, SaaS and Testing
- A scientific mind: you know how to experiment, measure against your hypothesis and then move forward with the best possible solution
- A life-long learner eager to keep abreast of the fast-changing and dynamic technology industry
The experience you'll need:
- Have worked closely with full Product Teams (Product Managers, Tech Leads, Engineering Manager, Security and Operations roles) to deliver an experience to customers
- 3+ years of progressive DevOps engineering experience
- Strong interpersonal communication and diplomacy skills
- BS or MS in related industry/field or equivalent experience (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems)
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD practices and tools - Azure DevOps (Team Foundation Server), MS Build
- Experience in scripting languages (PowerShell, Perl, PHP)
- Experience with .NET, C# and Visual Studio
- Experience working with SQL Server
- Experience with application orchestration and IAS solutions (Nutanix Calm, Azure)
Come help us create automation software for over 50% of the Fortune 500 companies. You will receive an industry-best total compensation package and work with many of the latest Microsoft development tools available!
CSC Corptax transforms the business of tax through cutting-edge technology, business process expertise, and award-winning customer support. Our software is the first and only single system on the market offering unmatched automation that aligns processes and workflows, enhances transparency, improves accuracy, and lowers risk across the corporate tax life cycle. We support almost 1,000 clients in 100 countries, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 60% of the Fortune 100, nationally. CSC Corptax also strives to help our clients make better, smarter decisions while providing a workplace that fosters career growth, ongoing learning and development, pride in ownership, and creativity. Learn more at corptax.com/.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We're better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion-we call it being genuine. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top