Security Project Coordinator
Information Security Project Coordinator
The Information Security Project Manager will serve an integral role in demonstrating CSC's security posture to outside parties as well as maintaining compliance. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced organization, broaden your skillset, and be an instrumental part of a team dedicated to protecting the business!
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Assist with client calls, site visits, contract negotiations and remediation efforts related to Information Security.
- Review, coordinate, and respond to vendor and client assurance inquiries.
- Support various audit and compliance needs.
- Build efficiencies in responding to customer requests.
- Ensure that we maintain and adhere to our established security policies.
- Provides support for security tools, controls and processes.
- Facilitate risk, threat and vulnerability management assessment and remediation functions.
- Perform various periodic Security audits and entitlement reviews and re-certifications.
- Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans.
- Maintain and implement security compliance policies.
- Develop and deliver training materials and perform general security awareness and specific Information Security training.
- Develop and maintain relationships with technical and security personal across the enterprise.
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- 5+ years of experience in an information technology role within an enterprise organization.
- Experience in IT Security Audit and Compliance preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to articulate complex ideas clearly and effectively.
- Ability to manage projects and project deliverables.
- Exceptional writing/communication and customer service skills.
- Familiar with risk analysis methodologies.
- Familiar with IT compliance and control frameworks.
- Experience managing information security management frameworks, policies, process/procedure and information security assessments and audits.
- Good understanding of security concepts and products.
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success-sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top