Security Product Manager
- Gaithersburg, MD
The safety and security of CSC's current and prospective employees, customers, and the communities we serve are our first priority.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we have transitioned to virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward to all upcoming video and phone interview conversations with our prospective candidates.
We are always in search of top talent to join the CSC family. If you are looking for a career change, don't hesitate to apply or reach out to us. We'll have virtual interactions until we are able to move forward again with in-person interactions.
Security Product Manager
Wilmington, DE or Gaithersburg, MD
We are seeking a talented, experienced product management professional with knowledge of - and a passion for - the security landscape to join our team working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. As a Security Product Manager at CSC, you will be responsible for strategic planning, defining product roadmaps in concert with business leaders, and partnering with our development teams to deliver software solutions. You will also play a key role in helping to pivot CSC - especially our Digital Brand Services (DBS) business unit - further into the security space. You will manage these critical efforts with support and guidance from DBS leadership, including our CTO, as well as your colleagues in product management, with the goal of delivering high-quality products to our customers around the globe.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
● As a Security Product Manager you will transform the CTO's vision and security strategy into a clearly defined product roadmap for our new SaaS solution.
● Act as a liaison between CSC customers and internal teams, such as product development, software development, sales and marketing.
● Ensure product vision aligns with business objectives.
● Ability to present to the executive team and impact/influence the success of CSC's Cybersecurity SaaS product suite.
● Translate customer needs into clear requirements for new features/product enhancements and break down complex problems using an analytical and creative approach.
● Deep knowledge of and exposure to cyber security products.
● Motivated, self-starter, high-energy, and ability to work with sense of urgency to deliver on time.
● Exceptional communication skills.
● Manage and communicate product roadmaps, software development schedules, and dependencies, and provide regular status updates to senior leadership.
● Engage in strategic discussions with partners and customers to provide technical and expert guidance on the best ways to build and use existing APIs.
● Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes by defining, documenting, prioritizing, and communicating market needs and customer requirements.
● Monitor integration adoption, proactively identify opportunities and make actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness.
● Supervise the troubleshooting of production-escalation issues.
● Train internal and external users on new product Integrations.
● Have a clear understanding of UX design principles, and experience working with customers and stakeholders as part of a design process.
● Solid experience in working with agile/DevOps software development environments.
● Work closely with other Product Management to ensure the backlog/roadmap aligns to strategic business and product objectives.
● Strong market knowledge of network security technologies and how customers use them (firewalls, sandboxes, intrusion detection, etc.).
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
● 7-10 years in product management.
● 7 years of experience in building and launching successful user-centric products.
● 5 years of experience in cybersecurity.
● Familiar with cybersecurity concepts and vendor landscape.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We're better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion-we call it being genuine. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top