Salesforce Release Manager
Salesforce Release Manager / Product Support Specialist
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment which encourages collaboration, participation and creative thinking. At CSC, Release Managers/Product Support Specialists are members of an agile development team that delivers IT solutions to support business objectives in Salesforce Service Cloud.
The Foundations Team supports our Service Organization by providing business process improvement and technical solutions leveraging the Salesforce.com Service Cloud product. We are seeking an experienced individual for a Release Manager/Product Support Specialist position to work on large scale projects and ongoing system improvements.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Be part of a fast-paced agile scrum team - participate in story grooming sessions and in planning
- Stay current with Salesforce new releases and leverage the applicable updates. Review the release notes and take the trailhead courses
- Tier 2 Production Support
- Backup Tier 1 Production Support in and perform Tier 2 production support defect triage
- Mentor and train Tier 1 Production Support
- Create and maintain production support documentation
- Grant, remove and maintain user licenses
- Perform data repairs using the data loader tool
- Review support tickets to identify common themes of reoccurring issues. Create defect stories to address reoccurring issues.
- Ability to perform system configuration as part of defect triage and business as usual administration needs
- Requires working one night every two weeks for the release window
- Create release notes and communicate system changes to the Change Management
- Coordinate releases with the other technical teams and stakeholders
- Create and maintain a release manifest for each release
- Package and perform release
- Ability to perform system configuration as defined in stories and defects as part of the release processes
- Manage and perform post release triage
QA Backup - assist in the testing process, which includes creating test plan, creating test cases and testing new functionalities/processes in Salesforce
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need
- 2 years release management experience is recommended
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is preferred
- Experience with the Flosum deployment tool helpful, but not required.
- Exceptional interpersonal and skills and the ability to communicate effectively with technical staff, non-technical staff, all levels of management.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges.
- Experience with Scrum (or another agile methodology) is highly preferred.
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Chrissy fosters three development teams, facilitating new product development systems for CSC’s clients, assisting her teammates to reach solid decisions, and protecting her developers from outside negative interferences.
Back to top