Sales Operational Support
Enjoy making life easier for your clients?
We do too.
As a Pricing & Invoicing Coordinator, you will be part of our Digital Brand Services Pricing & Invoicing team. You will work directly with our global customer service teams to set customer specific invoicing preferences, invoicing exception reporting, customer account changes as well as updates to customer pricing. The Pricing & Invoicing Team is responsible for onboarding of new Digital Brand Services customers, accurate pricing set up, maintenance of price lists, as well as creation & maintenance of selling units and vendor costs. The team provides pricing & invoicing support to the sales, account management and client service partner teams.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients
- Research customer pricing inquiries
- Maintain customer price lists and pricing projects
- Perform detailed customer pricing analysis
- Update customer account information & invoice preferences
- Process invoicing exception reporting
- Complete invoice credit/rebills
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Maintain and/or create process documentation
- Special Projects as needed
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Demonstrated advanced Excel skills required (pivot tables, vlookups, ASAP Utilities)
- Finance or Economics Degree or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of achievement and strong performance
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and via email
- Ability to work independently and function as part of a team, and across teams
- Strong time management, research & analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- A history of detail-oriented, multi-tasking in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC helps businesses thrive online. We help effectively manage, promote, and secure our clients' valuable brand assets against the threats of the online world. Leading companies around the world choose us to be their trusted partner, including more than half of the Interbrand® 100 Best Global Brands. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology, Digital Brand Services delivers outstanding outcomes through our unique account management structure. With our expert, dedicated team, you'll have a daily point of contact to ensure your brand has the strength it needs to succeed in the 21st century. We help consolidate and secure, monitor and enforce, then optimize and promote your brands in order to maximize your digital presence, secure your digital intellectual property, and reduce costs. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top