- Madison, WI
The safety and security of CSC's current and prospective employees, customers, and the communities we serve are our first priority.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we have transitioned to virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward to all upcoming video and phone interview conversations with our prospective candidates.
We are always in search of top talent to join the CSC family. If you are looking for a career change, don't hesitate to apply or reach out to us. We'll have virtual interactions until we are able to move forward again with in-person interactions.
Want to be part of something bigger?
We do too.
Associate Enforcement Analyst
If you want to contribute to a global success story, you'll fit right in at CSC. As the world's leading provider of business, compliance, tax, and digital brand services, we partner with more than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies and employ 2,500+ people around the globe. Since 2010, our business has doubled in value. By 2020, we intend to double it again. You can be part of this impressive growth, too.
As an Associate Enforcement Analyst, you will be working with existing members of the Enforcement team to assist with the takedown of fradulent websites, Social Media profiles or posts and infringing listings on e-commerce sites. Additionally, you will liaise with customers and internal colleagues to assist the company and the customer in achieving their goals.
Some of the things you'll be doing...
- Providing a primary point of contact for clients; 'Lead Analyst' role
- Analysing the content of websites and e-commerce listings to identify infringing content
- Online research into e-commerce sites and hosting providers to assess the methodology for the removal of infringing content
- Communication with e-commerce sites and hosting providers, both by telephone and e-mail, as part of the process for the instruction of takedowns
- Communication with customers around specific cases, outcomes and to gain product knowledge
- Review enforcement reports and results with clients, identify trends, give context around any unusual activity in a service (e.g. increase in listings on certain sites).
- Suggest minor strategic changes - e.g. shift of site focus, investigative targets, evidential purchasing, application to relevant programs
- Schedule regular customer calls
- Track action items from these meetings
- Handle current program requirements and questions
- Escalate issues to commercial support teams as appropriate
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Bilingual or multilingual skills a plus!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to write documents in commercial English essential
- Good knowledge of IT and Internet Technology, including at least a basic understanding of the underlying technologies
- Knowledge of branding/trademark issues is beneficial
- Experience in a technical and/or data analysis role; scientific or technical background will be beneficial
- Experience of giving training/presentations will also be desirable
- Strong customer focus; team working; problem-solving and analytical ability
- Working well under pressure, with attention to detail
- Excellent time- / deadline-management skills
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and adaptable to client and organisational change
- You will possess an inquiring mind, and a willingness to learn new skills.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We're better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion-we call it being genuine. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top