Registry Support Specialist
As a Vendor Coordinator, you will partner with many cross functional teams within the Digital Brand Services business unit to drive successful launches, manage global registry requirements, and nurture relationships. This position is ideal for result-oriented individuals with strong relationship management skills, analytical skills, a well-organized project management approach, and initiative, and who understand how the interrelationship of processes, technologies, and people creates results.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Develop and maintain global vendor relationships
- Identify potential cost savings through vendor consolidations, automation opportunities, and negotiated rates
- Coordinate new TLD launches
- Gather and research registry policies to identify requirements
- Effectively communicate and train teams on requirements
- Provide clients with clear and up to date information
- Manage vendor and vendor related escalation issues
- Partner with product managers and operations teams to identify and research areas to expand product offering
- Develop strong knowledge of pricing and vendor services applications
- Manage new vendor accreditations and supplier setup process
- Developing & managing timelines for personal deliverables
- Timely and effective communication of all deliverable risks and delays
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?:
- Prior customer service experience in a business-to-business environment
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, technology, and methods
- A proven track record of working well with teams and involving detail oriented responsibilities
- Ability to manage and drive team to meet set goals and deadlines
- Strong organizational, negotiation, listening, communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills required
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
CSC helps businesses thrive online. We help effectively manage, promote, and secure our clients' valuable brand assets against the threats of the online world. Leading companies around the world choose us to be their trusted partner, including more than half of the Interbrand® 100 Best Global Brands. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology, Digital Brand Services delivers outstanding outcomes through our unique account management structure. With our expert, dedicated team, you'll have a daily point of contact to ensure your brand has the strength it needs to succeed in the 21st century. We help consolidate and secure, monitor and enforce, then optimize and promote your brands in order to maximize your digital presence, secure your digital intellectual property, and reduce costs. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Key Words: Project Management, Junior Project Manager, Associate, Associate Project Manager, Assistant, Assistant Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Business Analyst
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top